Chapter 15

It was Halloween week and the school is putting on a Halloween dance. Paris and her friends were excited. The girls thought about coming in sexy costumes. So they were heading to the mall with the boys to buy some costumes this afternoon. Since her father's been home, her family life has been better, her father cooks every night and he's been going to football with Brayden.

"I can't wait for the dance it'll be so much fun" Lisa gushed when they were having morning tea.

"Yeah me too" Chris agreed with her.

"Apparently the teachers will be coming and they have to dress up too" Charlotte said with a giggle.

"Really, that will be so funny" Sasha said laughing, "hopefully Mr Evans wears something to show off his abs" she licked her lips after that.

"Yeah that would be great to see" Lisa said dreamily "Paris is lucky, she's already seen them and probably felt them already"

"No I haven't felt them" she said lying, hopefully they didn't notice.

"Yeah you have" Sasha said eyeing her.

"Ok I have and they were firm" she blushed at the end.

"You even had your fingers down his pants" Sasha said excitedly.

"Well it was an ad I had to do it" Paris defended herself.

"Yeah well you're lucky" Lisa said to her.

"It would be nice to see his tattoos again" Paris thought out loud before she could stop herself and then slapped her hand over her mouth and looked at her surprised friends.

"Oh yeah he does have tattoos" Sasha said excited, she's seen the ad for Darla's new lingerie line.

"So what do they look like?" Charlotte asked and smiled at Cameron because she saw Cameron clenching his fists on the table.

"They weren't that impressive" Paris said shrugging.

"Yeah right" Lisa said looking at her.

"Fine" she gave in "one of them starts on his right arm from his wrist, looks like fire and it goes all the way up then on to his chest and on his back too, then down his right side and down to his crotch" she said imagining his hard body she shook her head internally and then continued. "He has a dragon on his back right shoulder with the same fire coming from its mouth and it connects up to the rest and on the other a scorpion"

"Wow" the girls said thinking how they would look on someone like him.

"They sound cool" Cameron said.

"Yeah" Phil agreed with him.

"Now how far would you think that tattoo goes" Sasha thought out loud.

"Sasha" Paris said then giggled at her friends dirty thought.

"What?" She asked looking at everyone "we were all thinking it" all the girls nodded because they were.

"For real" Cameron looked at Charlotte which is his girlfriend now, she shrugged and blushed. "Charlotte, Charlotte" he said shaking his head while giving her a cheeky smirk. Then he said "I might have to punish you now" he said to her teasingly and she blushed even more. The boys whistled slowly after Cameron's statement.

"Nice" Shane said and high five Cameron.

"I like being punished" she seductively said back to him, his eyes widen and then Charlotte couldn't keep her face straight anymore and cracked up laughing.

"That's not nice sweetheart" he growled at her. She shrugged and continued talking to her friends who were talking about the dance.

The bell rang and they headed to English. They headed to class just to be locked out. The classroom was locked and Mr Evans wasn't anywhere. Paris went to the bathroom as usual and when she looked at her watch she noticed she was late so she ran to class. When she got close she noticed the class was outside waiting.