Chapter 8

Hey everyone I hope you like it.

>>>>>><<<<<<

Paris headed to the photo shoot and placed more lip gloss on her lips before exiting the car. When she was inside she saw her mother waving towards her. When she got to her, Darla handed her a bra and matching undies they were violet colour.

"Now, put them on" Darla said shooing her off towards the changing rooms.

Rick left work early to head to the photo shoot. He'll be modelling underwear from Darla Cooper's lingerie line. Darla's the top fashion designer for male and female lingerie. Getting asked to model for her designs is a bonus because it pays a buck load of money. He got to the photo shoot and saw Darla standing there waving to him. When he got to her she handed him some boy legged underwear, they looked nice. He changed in to them and came out just to run into someone. When he looked and to say sorry, the sorry got caught in his throat.

"Hey guys" Darla said coming up to them "baby, this is your partner for the shoot"

"What?" Both of them said at the same time still looking at each other.

"Yeah," Darla stated with worry in her eyes "what's wrong?"

"He's my teacher" Paris said pointing at him and looking him up and down. Damn he's got a great body, he also has tattoos, nice. Paris get your mind on track.

"Really" Darla was shocked now.

"I can't do a photo shoot with her" Mr. Evans said shaking his head. Also trying to look elsewhere because Paris looked to good in the lingerie she was wearing.

"Just a minute" she left and pulled her phone out to call someone. Ten minutes later Darla was back with a smile on her face.

"What's the smile all about" Paris asked confused.

"Just talked to your principal and he said it will be ok" she said excitedly. But Rick and Paris weren't excited at all, they were nervous.

They started the photo shoot, the first few were photos of them alone and then the ones when they're together were amazing. It looked like they were meant to be together. One was with Rick leaning one hand against a wall with her leaning back against the wall with the palm of her hands pressing on the wall beside her thighs. His back is towards the camera and his head was tilting down towards her, while her face was looking down shyly. It looked so romantic and intimately.

The second one was him holding her from behind with her face turned up to look at him while he's looking down at her. Her hands were resting on his arms. The third one was the same as the second, but one of her arms was around his neck and his hand was resting on that arm, while her other one was resting on his other arm that was around her waist. His nose was resting on her forehead while her eyes were closed and a slight smile was on her face.

The fourth one was of Paris standing behind him out of view and her right hand was on his abs and her left hand was slightly inside the top of his underwear just above his family jewels. He was looking straight at the camera with his sexy smirk and his hands were beside him in a relax position. The photos were amazing, Darla couldn't decide which one was the best because they were all great.

"Ok" Darla said to get their attention after they came out of the changing rooms. "Rick, I would like to use you for more shoots and ads"

"Sure," he said shrugging "I really need the money"

"Good" she said clapping her hands together "now I'll have to talk to the advertising agency for the ad of Paris's new perfume. But I should be able to convince them to use you"