Chapter 10

Paris never felt so alone before now, she was pissed and she never slept all night. She got up and headed for a shower that'll wake her up but she couldn't walk straight enough to get to it. She finally got in the shower and she fell asleep in there. She finally got out but realised she was late for school. She grabbed a large shirt and baggy jeans with a pair of sand shoes. She placed her hair into a very messy ponytail and grabbed some aviation sunnies.

She headed to her car and stumbled to get into it. She headed to school but when she got there she realised it was the end of morning tea. She stumbled to English and slipped over her feet landing just inside the door. Mr Evans looked towards her and was confused at seeing her on the ground.

"Are you ok?" Rick said concerned, he noticed she was wearing very baggy clothes, sunnies and her hair was wet and looked like it was all over the place.

"Does it look like it" she slurred out with a hiccup at the end and then giggled "sorry my bad"

"She's drunk" Sasha said coming up to her.

He walked over to her and pulled her up but she couldn't even stand up by herself she leant on him for support. "I'm taking her to the nurses station, can you all continue on the work I gave you"

"Yes sir" they all said.

"Are you going to be alright with her" Shane asked concerned.

"Yeah"

"You're so handsome" she said then passed out. He lifted her up in a bridal style and carried her to the nurses station. When he got there the nurse didn't even looked fazed by Paris's state. "Just place her on the bed" the nurse said.

"Has she been like this before?" He asked the nurse.

"Yeah" she said sadly "you don't know much about her do you"

"Not really" he said shrugging.

"Well, her father is always overseas, her mom travels away for her fashion designing and Paris gets pushed aside" the nurse said sadly.

"So are her parents divorced?" He asked interested in how such a beautiful girl could be so drunk and sad.

"No" that's all the nurse said. "She'll be fine just need to sleep it off" He left the nurses station and headed back to class.

Paris woke up in the nurses station, her head was pounding so badly. She got up and then groaned from the pain that was going through her head, she squeezed her eyes shut and then something cold was pressed on her forehead. She moaned from the cool compress.

"Does that feel good?" she heard in her ear. It was so soothing that she leaned into the person that spoke.

"Mhm" she moaned her answer while leaning more into the warm hard service.

"I'll take her home" the person said to whoever it was too, she heard another voice but didn't pay any attention to it. She felt herself being lifted and she cuddled up to the hard chest and smelt the beautiful familiar smell.

The ride to Paris's house was long and it was starting to get dark. When he finally pulled up to the gates security pin pad he typed the number in that Mr Dixon gave him and drove up the driveway. He pulled up and got out in awe. The house was massive, he went around to the other side and grabbed her out. He entered the key into the door knob and entered the house. A housemaid came from the left and saw him carrying Paris.

"Oh, Miss Hudson," she said with a thick Spanish accent.

"She got drunk before school so she's been asleep all day" he said to her but it looked like she didn't understand him.

"Ok" she nodded but he was sure she didn't understand.

"Where's her room?" He said slowly to her.

"Up right" she said pointing to the stairs.

"Thanks" that really didn't help him.

He finally found her room and placed her on her bed. He looked down at her and brushed her hair from her face. She is so beautiful, how could someone be so adorable, beautiful, gorgeous and sexy all together. He kissed her on her cheek and left.

"She's in bed" he said slowly to the maid "but she needs to be looked after and checked on"

"Sure" she said nodding. But she grabbed her coat and left the house.

"What the hell" Rick said confused. She really doesn't understand him, how do they talk to her.

Rick stayed at her house to keep an eye on her, he looked at all the photos on the wall and he came to a wedding photo. It was of her mom and dad they looked like a beautiful couple. You could tell he was way older than her but they looked so happy.

"What are you doing here?" He jumped at the sudden voice behind him. He turned and Paris was standing there with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I brought you home" he said nonchalantly "how's your head?"

"It's fine" she said while shrugging.

"Ok, I'll just head out now. Will you be alright?" He asked her and stared into her beautiful eyes.

"I'll be fine I'm use to it" she said sadly and trying to keep the tears from falling that he could see in her eyes. He brushed his thumbs along the top of her cheek just under her eyes to brush the tears away. She turned her head and tried to hide her blush but it was no use he saw it.

He cleared his throat to get her to look at him and to get the lump out of his throat "why don't I stay and we'll order some pizzas" he said smiling.

She nibbled on her bottom lip and his eyes darted straight there "Ok".

They ordered the pizzas and grabbed a movie to watch. The pizza arrived and they continued watching the movie while eating. Paris couldn't believe how much he eats, they ordered two pizzas and she ate half of one and he ate all the rest. How can he look like he does and can eat so much, does he do weights to keep it toned like her father or what. She chastised herself for thinking about his amazing body.

Paris started to drift asleep with the second movie. Rick turned the movie off when he noticed her nodding off. He picked her up bridal style and placed her in her room. He went downstairs and cleaned up the mess, turned everything off, made sure everything's locked and went home.

He knew he shouldn't have stayed but he could see how lonely she was. Her friends said when she's like this she always wants to be alone, so they leave her be until the next day but he couldn't leave her alone she looked so helpless and about to cry. He looked at his watch and noticed it was midnight. He had a shower and then went to bed.

>>>>>><<<<<