Chapter 34

It's been two weeks since Rick and Paris started dating. They've spent most of the weekend together and they've made love so many times that they forgot the amount. Her father said to Rick that there was still threatening messages coming through to her phone. He's been trying to trace them but it always leads to a dead end.

It was Monday now, just start of school and Paris was wearing a red singlet with ripped baggy jeans and red converses. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail and had big black earring studs. She had no makeup on as always.

They were in morning tea and it was about 5 minutes before the bell was going to ring. Paris left to go to the bathroom and the bell finally rang. Everyone headed to English and took their seats. Rick looked around the classroom and noticed Paris wasn't here. He knows she's here because he saw her this morning.

"Sasha where's Paris?" he asked her.

"Bathroom" She answered but then her eyes widened "but she went before the bell rang for English"

"Go and check on her please?" He asked her nicely.

"Sure" she got up and went searching for her. She ran back to the classroom "she's not in there"

"What do you mean she's not in there?" This was Chris instead, he looked at Rick but Rick was already out the door. All her friends followed him out, Miss Davidson knew something was wrong so she stayed back waiting. Rick came back and had a phone in his hand.

"Kelly ring the police, Shane go tell Mr Dixon that Paris is missing" Rick said to them and then he turned to the class "everyone get up and search the school for her" the whole class left and searched. Rick called Damian after they left.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be working" he said through the phone smiling.

"Paris is missing" his smile was gone when he heard those words.

"I'm on my way" he ended the phone and left.

When he got to the school, he saw police and that detective that he had a altercation with talking to Rick. He walked up to them, that's when Rick saw him, he saw Rick was so worried and pale.

"How long has she been missing?" He asked Rick.

"About twenty minutes now" Rick said taking his hand through his hair in frustration "we've searched the whole school"

"Ok calm down" Damian said calmly, Rick thought how could he be so calm, its his daughter for God sake. "Just breathe we need to focus" that's why he's calm, we need to focus, so Rick breathed in then out.

"Mr Hudson is it your daughter" Damian looked at Mr Roberts and nodded. Damian was worried but he knew if he panicked he won't be able to focus.

"What happened?" Darla yelled at him, he called her when he was driving over here and that's another reason he needed to be calm.

"Don't know yet"

"Where's her bodyguard?" Darla asked him.

He looked over to see a familiar car across the street. He headed towards it but it looked like it was abandoned. He came around the drivers side and saw blood on the ground. Detective Roberts was behind him looking too.

"That must be the bodyguards blood" he said still examining it, there wasn't too much but there was some. "Blair" he yelled across the road to a uniform officer.

"Yeah"

"Need forensics here now" Roberts said. He grabbed Damian's arm and pulled him away so that the forensic team can get in there.

"Shit" Damian said to himself.

"Where is he?" Rick asked him.

"He's gone and hurt" Damian said angry.

"Do you know who would've done this?" Roberts asked.

"Well we thought this women named Belinda, but she's been over in Paris living for the passed month" Damian said scratching the back of his neck.

"Are you sure?" Roberts asked.

"Yes, here is a text from my mate who's keeping tabs on her" he said showing a text "he should be here soon"

"We might check anyway just in case" Roberts said with a sad smile.

Walker turned up then and headed towards his bodyguards car. He placed gloves on and searched the car, he smiled and headed to Damian. "Why are you smiling for?" Damian said irritated.

"Because of this" he showed him a little gps tracking device. Damian smiled then hugged Walker. Walker pushed him away in disgust "don't ever do that again"

"Sorry" Damian said with a small smile.

"What's that?" Rick and the detective said at the same time.

"A tracking device" Walker said smiling.

"But it's here how will that work?" Rick asked confused.

"He had two just in case" Walker said smiling again. He got his phone out and punched in something then smiled. "Let's go."

They headed to his car after Damian said something to Darla and kissed her. He told Rick to stay with Darla and he'll ring when he finds her. Detective Roberts followed them, they stopped in front of a warehouse. There was a black van in the front, so they drew their weapons and headed to the van. Damian opened the vans back doors while wearing gloves. Walker pointed his gun in and Detective Roberts followed. They saw blood on the ground and a peice off Paris's shirt that was bloodstained on the ground.

"Who's blood?" Detective Roberts asked worried.

"Probably Marcus's" Walker said worried.

"This is a part of Paris's shirt" Damian said picking it up. They headed to the warehouse to search it. They quietly entered with their guns drawn Damian went through the front with Roberts and Walker went through the back. They heard nothing it was so dead silent that they could here the wind coming through the window.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<