Chapter 7

It was Monday and Paris wasn't looking forward to it, her mother booked a photo shoot for her new lingerie line. She loves modelling but her mom wants her to dress up for it but she has to wear the clothes to school because the photo shoot is straight after school. So, she won't have time to change.

Paris headed to school wearing a pascal pink tight short dress with spaghetti string straps, showing her cleavage and high heel silver sandals. Her hair was left out straight. Light eyeshadow and eye liner with pale pink lipgloss. She looked hot today and sexy.

"Oh my god Paris what are you wearing" Sasha said gushing over her. Then the boys turned to her and their eyes nearly popped out of their heads.

"What's wrong, does it look horrible" she said to them looking horrified down at herself.

"I don't think any of the guys would think that and won't be able to concentrate on their work with what you're wearing" Chris said with a slow whistle at the end.

"Oh shut up" she said annoyed while crossing her arms over her chest.

The bell rang just then and they headed towards their classes. Morning tea came fast and next thing they knew it was English. Paris as usual headed to the toilet. Then she rushed towards her class and next thing she knew she had her two legs on either side of a very hard body with her head in a very firm chest with her hair over her head. When she sat up, her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. She was straddling Mr. Evans and his hands were on her naked thighs, which sent shivers up her thighs to her sensitive spot. Next thing there was a voice behind her and it wasn't the person they wanted to hear.

"What the hell is going on in here?" that was Mr. Dixon the principal. Paris looked towards the source in shocked. Mr. Dixon was angry and then she found herself sitting on the ground and Mr. Evans stood up to explain what happened. After he explained what happened Mr. Dixon looked at Paris nodded and headed out. Mr. Evans came over to her and helped her up. Then the lesson started but Paris didn't hear a thing because her feelings were all over the place.

The bell bought her out of her thoughts and she jumped up before heading to the gym, she couldn't wait to get out of that class and away from Mr. Evans. But what she didn't know was that he will be her gym teacher this period because her normal one hurt herself on the weekend and she'll be away for a very long time. She also don't know that Mr. Evans will be the new cheer squad coach, which he doesn't know about.

She went to get changed into her gym clothes, which was a sports crop top and shorts. The other girls were wearing the same. They walked into the gym and was shocked to find Mr. Evans standing in gym clothes, he was wearing a long sleeve shirt, Paris thought that he always wears long sleeves except for at the beach but he was too far away to notice his body.

'No no no no' Paris chanted in her head, she thought she was rid of him for the rest of the day.

"Hello everyone I know some of you had me last period but Ms. Peters was in a skiing accident and will be away for the rest of the school year" Mr. Evans said looking at all the students.

"What about cheerleading, she was our coach?" Cher (the school slut) asked him.

"I'll be looking after the cheer squad" he said nervously "I don't know anything about cheerleading, so I'll be working closely with the captain"

"Ow" Paris yelled through the gym.

"What was that Miss Hudson?"

"Nothing" she said while staring daggers at Sasha and rubbing her ribs with her hand.

"Now who wants to play basketball" he said with a smile.

"Do we have to" or "no" was heard through the class mainly from the girls.

"The ones that don't, sit up there" he says pointing to the bleachers "and the ones that do, we'll have boy vs girl teams"

Everyone got into teams and they started. The girls started using their sex appeal to get the ball. Chris had the ball and Sasha came up and started to rub her nipple and biting her bottom lip with a moan. Chris lost the ball and swore under his breath. When Shane had it, Lisa bent over in front of him and Paris got the ball and scored.

"What the hell boys, the girls are flogging you" Mr Evans yelled.

"They're cheating" Trevor said throwing his hands up in the air.

"No we're not" Charlotte said innocently. She's very good at being innocent.

"You boys need to control your libidos" Mr Evans said laughing.

"Bet you can't control yours around them" Shane said angrily.

"Come on sir let us see" Sasha said excitedly.

"We'll give you 3 tries" Lisa said excitedly.

"I don't know" he said thinking about it.

"He's scared" Chris said laughing.

"Fine" everyone went quiet no one thought he would do it.

Mr Evans started playing and Sasha started placing her hand down her crop top and rubbed her nipple with an excited face and moaned out loud. Nothing, Mr Evans kept going. So Cher came up placed one finger in her mouth and sucked it slowly and trailed her finger down her front to her belly button.

"Do you like that sir?" She seductively asked him while biting her bottom lip.

"Not that interesting" he said then shot the ball.

Then he got the ball back again and head straight to the net. This time it was Paris's turn to do her magic. While he was dribbling and about to shoot. Paris came up on his left side and whispered in his ear. The ball went rolling across the floor and his mouth was wide open. He turned his head towards her with lust and shock written all over his face. She bit her bottom lip and twirled a strand of her hair around her fingers.

"That wasn't very nice" Mr. Evans growled and it sent electrical shock through Paris's whole body and the look of lust in his eyes nearly done her in but she chastised herself and thought about something else.

"Don't know what you are talking about, sir?" Paris said innocently.

"You shouldn't say things like that, if you don't follow through with it" he said through gritted teeth.

"Oh well" she said shrugging her shoulders "I would follow through with it, but you're my teacher" she said seductively while on her tippy toes so when she talked she was only a hairline fraction away from his lips.

The bell rang then and everyone headed out to change. Lunch started and everyone started to chat.

"So what did you say to him to get him to lose the ball?" Chris asked excitedly, while the rest leaned in.

"Well I told him" she started in a normal voice, then talked in a low seductive voice "I would love to take your big cock in my mouth and suck you until you explode in my mouth and all over me" she said then giggled after she told them. The boys eyes were like saucers and their mouths were wide open, they knew she was very good with her mouth but when she just said that, they nearly came in their pants.

"Oh my god" everyone said together.

"I know it worked" she said laughing. Hopefully they don't see how she felt about it, especially what he said that made her want him more.

Paris is straggling so much around him and she can't control her feelings towards him. She tried to forget the way he turned her on with that look he gave her and the way he spoke to her. The rest of the day went by in a blur until it was time to head to the photo shoot.

>>>>>><<<<<<