Chapter 9

Today the cheer squad has to make a new cheer for the football game on Friday. Paris wasn't looking forward to it because Mr Evans placed a notice in the morning notices for the captain to meet him during morning tea for a meeting, he mustn't know who it is, so she could send Sasha she is the vice captain after all.

"Hey Sasha can you go and meet Mr Evans for that cheer thing?" Paris asked her with her famous pout and her puppy eyes.

"Fine I'll do it" she said annoyed that she can't win with that look.

When morning tea came, Sasha headed to Mr Evans classroom. "Hey sir" she said excitedly.

"Why are you here?" He asked confused, he was finally told that Paris is the cheer captain, so why was Sasha here.

"She couldn't make it" she said flopping in one of the chairs knowing exactly who he was talking about.

"Oh" he said trying to hide his disappointment "so I'll talk to you then".

"Yep" she said popping the 'p' at the end "anyway she's in a bad mood still"

"Ok, then I'm happy you've come and not her then" he said chuckling.

The meeting went well, he learned a lot about their routines and the names of the flips and moves. It was nearly English class so he sent Sasha to have a break before class.

Everyone was sitting down and Rick was organising his lesson plan. When he looked up at the class he noticed everyone was in their seats including Paris. She was sitting right at the back with her head down on the desk. He noticed she was wearing a denim skirt and a white strapless top with a pair of white sandals that were flat. She looked so simple but when she wears it and her hair in a ponytail, she looks like a million dollars in it.

He started the lesson and all through the lesson she had her head down on the desk. When he set the class to do their work, he wondered down the back to her. He bent down leaning his hands on her desk and her perfume came flooding into his nostrils, he took a deep breath and cleared his head from the images he was getting.

"Miss Hudson if you could wake up and pay attention that would be nice" he said close to her ear. She moaned in her sleep, which made his jeans a bit tighter around his crotch area. "Paris".

"Go away R..." she mumbled in her sleep.

"PARIS" he yelled this time and all the class looked towards him. She jumped at the sudden loud voice and landed on her bum on the ground.

"OW" she yelled and staring daggers at Mr Evans "did you really have to yell"

"Yes, because I was being nice at first but you wouldn't wake up" he said trying to hide his smirk and he stood straight looking down at her.

"Oh sorry" she said blushing.

"That's alright" he said holding his hand out to help her but she just smacked it away and got up by herself. "Can you please stay awake in class"

"Fine".

The bell rang a few minutes later and everyone left to the gym. Mr Evans told them they'll be playing volley ball today. So they broke up into four teams and started two games up. The games was going well until Shane smashed the ball down and it headed towards Paris.

"AHHHH" she screamed when it hit her in the head, she fell to the ground holding her head.

"Oh god, Paris I'm so sorry" Shane said running towards her and checking her over. Everyone was crowded around her and Mr Evans pushed through with worry on his face.

"You're alright?" Mr Evans asked looking at her head.

"Yeah I think so my head is a little sore though" she said answering him. He was still looking at her head and touching her head lightly.