Chapter 13

Paris couldn't breath, talk or even think with him standing there looking so furious at her. She felt Shane move from under her, Shane didn't know who this guy was but he didn't want to stick around to find out. He was so furious that he might explode. He got dressed and tried to pass this man without getting hurt but the man wouldn't let him pass.

"What the hell is going on here?" He yelled at Paris.

"Daddy it's not what you think" she said trying to get up and explain.

"Daddy" Shane said shocked, now that he looks at her dad more closely, he does look like him but Shane only saw him once and it was years ago.

"It doesn't look like what" her dad was more furious now "that you are fucking someone"

"I wasn't, daddy" she said shocked that he would think that.

"Yeah she wasn't she's still a virgin" Shane said but her dad just glared at him to shut up. Shane put his hands up in surrender.

"Well it looked like you were doing just that" Damien said through his clenched teeth.

"I was giving him a blow job that's it I'm saving myself for someone special" she said to him and now crying.

"Where's your damn mother?" He asked angrily.

"She's in New York City" Paris said still crying.

"It's your damn birthday how can she be there and not with you"

"I don't care" Paris said shrugging and wiping her tears.

Her father grabbed her in a hug and whispered in her ear to sooth her. They pulled away from each other and her father went downstairs. The music stopped just then "EVERYONE BETTER BE OUT OF MY HOUSE IN TEN MINUTES OR YOU'LL BE CHARGED WITH UNDERAGED DRINKING" her father yelled over the noise.

She could here the front door opening and hurried footsteps and then door shutting. She went downstairs and the only ones left was her friends.

"Why are you all still here?" He asked her friends with menace in his eyes. Her friends stepped back in terror.

"They're my friends daddy" she said to him before he could throw them out.

"Ok then, you all better start helping Paris clean this house up" he said then he took his phone out and called someone while walking away.

"Fine" they all said then started to clean up.

Twenty minutes later her father came back with a pissed off face. He didn't say anything just grabbed a beer from one of the coolers and threw beers at the boys and girls.

"Stop doing that and sit down and celebrate my baby girls birthday" he said sitting down on one of the couches with a sigh and held back wincing.

"Really" they said excitedly.

"Yeah" that's all he said with a nonchalant shrug.

"You are so Aussie Mr Hudson" Shane said to him.

"Thank you" was all Paris's dad said.

The night went with laughter and drinking. Paris also opened her presents, she got a lot of smelly scented candles, a necklace, new shirts, new shoes, a new bag for school, a new phone cover and some new set of bedspread. She was so happy with all her presents that she couldn't stop the smile.

"They're all nice presents, honey" her dad said to her. She turned to look at her father who was still sitting on the couch that she was leaning up against.

"Sorry this is our present from all of us" Sasha said handing the envelope to her.

"What is it?" She asked grabbing the envelop flipping it over to start opening it.

"Just open it baby doll" Shane said to her with a smile.

So she started to open it and then she was confused at what was in it. There was a dog collar in it and it says princess on the tag.

"Ok what's this for" she said confused.

"It's a dog collar you silly" Lisa laughed out.

"Yeah I know"

"Well here is the thing that it goes on" Cameron gave her a box.

"Open it?" Damien said excited leaning forward in his chair, looking over her shoulder.

She opened it and was so surprised to see a white tea cup Maltese puppy, she always wanted one of them. It was so adorable, she started to cry and then picked it up.

"I can't believe this, I love you guys" she said through her tears.

"Don't cry" Charlotte said with a sob at the end, Cameron pulled her into his side and hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry but she's so adorable" Paris said so happy and still with tears streaming down her face.

"We've set up all her stuff in the kitchen" Phil said patting the puppy. "And there is a bed for her in your room"

"Thank you guys it's a great gift" she said through her tears.

"She's beautiful what are you going to call her?" her dad asked her.

"Princess, is what's on her collar" she said so happy with the name.

"That's nice" he said happy.

She started to play with Princess until everyone said they had to leave. Paris went to her room too, placing Princess on the bed that her friends got for the puppy and then got ready for bed. She raced downstairs to find her father watching TV and he seemed like he was about to fall asleep.

"Dad," she said to get his attention he looked towards her and she could see he was exhausted "I'm sorry about tonight and I love you and mom"

"I love you too" he said, then she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight" Paris headed back upstairs and fell asleep.

"Goodnight sweetheart" he said to the empty room. He loved her so much but seeing her with one of her friends like he did just made him so angry. Darla's away in New York City on her own daughters birthday, all she thinks about is her damn work but he's no better. But not anymore, he's retired now and he's going to spend more time with his family. He spoke to Darla and they argued. He organised for the private jet to pick her up from the airport tonight, it was already there so she didn't have to wait for too long. She should be here around one in the morning.

>>>>>><<<<<<