Chapter 17

Today Paris is doing a Christmas ad for lingerie and few other models will be working along side her. It's a Saturday and it might go all day or the whole weekend. The Christmas ad is for the Christmas special they're having on all their lingerie and their male underwear.

"Hey Paris you made it" Terence yelled over all the rest of the models when she walked in, she was always late and Terence knows this, he's worked with her too many times, to not to know.

"Yeah, I'm not a morning person" Paris said shrugging with her cheeky smirk.

Rick couldn't believe it, he thought he was free all weekend without seeing her but here she was looking hot as usual. Today she was just wearing tight jeans and a hoodie but it suited her, doesn't matter what she wears she always looks good in it.

"Hey Mr Evans" Paris said to him and waved. She couldn't believe he was here, all week she's been avoiding him trying not to get into trouble with him. But it's hard, she wants to mouth off or do something stupid so she can spend more time with him, but she slaps herself internally when she starts to think that.

"Hey and it's Rick outside of school" he said smirking at her and that just made her all warm inside.

"Sorry" was all she said.

All the models were handed the outfits they have to model and were sent to get changed. Paris is modelling really pretty lingerie that were blue, pink and white lacy lingerie. Rick was given really nice underwear that also go with Paris's ones.

They started to work and then knocked off for a break for lunch. Paris was so fascinated with Rick's body, out of all the models here he has the best she couldn't keep her eyes off him. Rick on the other hand couldn't keep his eyes off her and keeps thinking about her alone with him in bed. This is getting too much for him, he can't stop thinking about her, she's always on his mind.

"Hey" one of the other models said to Rick which bought him out of his thought.

"Hi" was all he said to her.

"I'm Belinda" she said offering her hand out to him to shake, he took it and shook with a smile.

"I'm Rick"

"I know who you are" she said smiling and checking him out "you've done a lot of modelling here and New York City, you also use to date Ashlee Callahan"

"Yeah" he said with no excitement. "What about you, have you've done a lot of modelling before" he said changing the subject from him.

"Yeah a little" she said then stared at Paris with daggers "but Paris Hudson always gets the part first"

"She must be that good" he said with indifference in his voice, he could tell she didn't like Paris and he couldn't blame her. Paris probably takes all the modelling jobs away from all the other models and you can't blame Paris for this either, she's just that pretty. He remembers Ashlee talking about her and how she's gotten her fired for some modelling jobs, apparently Paris flipped out when Ashlee said or done something on one of the photoshoots they were both modelling for, so they fired Paris.

"She's a little school girl that thinks she's all that" she said bitterly "but she'll"

"Belinda we need you now" she was cut off just at the end and Rick was really wondering what she was going to say.

"Hey Paris" Rick called to her.

"Yeah" she said smiling to him.

"I don't think Belinda likes you" he blurted out to her.

"Belinda" she looked confused.

"Yeah Belinda I was just talking to her" Rick said pointing over his shoulder.

"Oh, her yeah she has got a problem with me" she said looking pass him "I thought it was just me being paranoid"

"Well you're not" he said looking down at her, all he wants to do is grab her and show her how much he wanted her.

"She told you she didn't like me"

"Not exactly but she was going to tell me something but was interrupted" Rick said to her with worry "I'm worried that she might hurt you"

"Do you think she might do something to me?" She said biting her bottom lip and hugging herself.

"I don't know but she didn't sound that friendly" he said trying to think about something else instead of Paris naked on top of him, he shook his head internally from the thought.

"Ok, I'll tell my dad about it" she thought out loud.

"Your dad" Rick asked confused.

"Oh sorry" she said looking into his eyes that were like the ocean "yeah my dad was in special forces unit"

"Paris and Rick" Terence yelled.

"Coming" Paris yelled back and she could see that Belinda was staring at them. "We better go"

"Yeah" he said focused on her, he could tell she was worried.

They headed to Terence and he got them into positions. Rick could see Belinda staring daggers at Paris and he didn't like it.

This part was with Paris, she was wearing a baby doll see threw nightie with a lacy g-string. Rick was wearing boxer shorts with Paris's face on the front licking her lips. Paris started to laugh and pointing at his crotch. Rick looked confused until he looked down and noticed the picture on the front. His eyes went wide and then he started to laugh too.

"You got to be fucking kidding me" Rick said through his laughter and shaking his head.

"I know right" she said still laughing.

Terence cleared his voice and then instructed them what to do. Rick had to lay in bed and then Paris walks in from the bathroom with a robe on. She takes the robe off and it falls to her feet. Rick watches her crawl along the top of him then when they're about to kiss Terence yells cut. Paris doesn't move and Rick doesn't either all he wants to do is grab her and kiss her senseless. Lucky all the other models have already left.

"Hey guys I said cut" that brought them out of the spell they were under.

Terence told them to change positions and Paris had to strip off her top and crawl under the sheets and lay on her stomach with her head turned to the side and close her eyes. Rick stands beside the bed looking down at her with a smirk and wearing the boxers. That was all they had to do but it went on for awhile until late. But at least they don't have to come back tomorrow.

"Hey are you going to be alright" Rick asked Paris when they were outside alone.

"Sure" she says shrugging.

"Well I'm here if you need to talk and I can talk to your dad too" he said with concern written all over his face.

She smiled at him and then went up onto her tippy toes and kissed him on his cheek "I'll see you on Monday" was all she said and then left.

Monday came around fast and it was time for school again. Paris went to a party with her friends on Saturday night and got drunk. She couldn't stop thinking about Mr Evans and how buff he was. She kept tossing and turning all night and wanted him to stop the ache between her thighs.

>>>>><<<<<