Chapter 25

Christmas Day was great the Hudson family were up early opening presents then had bacon, eggs, steak, hash browns, Turkish bread that was toasted on the bbq and hot chocolate for their beverage. They had a small lunch, then they would have a big dinner. Before dinner time Brayden and Paris were exhausted so they went for a sleep. Damian woke them up half an hour before dinner was ready.

They ran downstairs to the living room, they stopped in their tracks when they found Rick, Sarah and Lincoln. There was also four other people there too. Paris and Brayden stared at them with their mouth gaping. Sarah and Lincoln ran up to them "hey Brayden and Paris" they yelled at the same time and they hugged Paris then ran off with Brayden.

"Hey" Rick said to her with a wave.

"Hi" answered Paris.

"This is my mother Vicky" Rick pointed to an elderly women in a wheelchair, she was let out of hospital this week and was able to have Christmas with her family. "My brother Paul and Sean" he pointed to the two men and then pointed to the young lady "and this is Cassandra, Paul's wife"

"Hi nice to meet you all" Paris said extending her hand to shake theirs.

"Hi nice to meet you too" they all said to her while shaking her hand.

"You're the model" Sean said to her smiling.

"Yeah" she said nodding.

"I wish I was Rick now" Sean said smirking.

"Shut it Sean" Rick growled at him. Paris laughed at them.

"Well trust me it's lucky of me too" Paris said smirking to Rick. He returned her smirk with his own smirk.

They all sat down and started chatting. Paris started to look at Rick's family closely, his mother was blonde, with blue eyes, fair skin and short. She was wearing a black tracksuit and her hair was in a bun. Paul and Sean looked liked each other and their mother. They had fair skin but not as tall as Rick, she could see Rick in them but only slightly. They were both wearing jeans, Sean had a red shirt on and Paul had a sweater on. Cassandra was petite and very pretty with mousy brown hair, brown eyes and slight curves. She was wearing skinny jeans and a blue sweater. Sarah looks like her and Lincoln looks like his father.

"Hey everyone here is some snacks" Damian just came in with platters in his arms, he placed them on the coffee table and left.

Darla and Damian finally came back and joined the conversation. "Thanks for inviting us" Vicky said to them with a smile. Paris could tell she was very sick, she was so frail and her skin was pail.

"That's alright" Damian said shrugging.

"I hope you all like pork" Darla asked them.

"Yeah love it, thanks" answered Paul.

"My favourite" Sean chipped in.

"That's good" Darla said smiling.

"What else are we having?" Paris asked her mom.

"I've made roast vegetables, corn on the cob, gravy, Apple sauce and your father made trifle and plum pudding" Darla said thoughtfully.

"I'm drewling" Sean said with wide eyes and licking his lips. Everyone laughed at his reaction to the food.

"Apparently we don't feed him" Rick said chuckling.

"He's dying of hunger" Paris said laughing "you should be ashamed of yourself Rick your poor brother is skin and bones" Rick placed his hand over his chest looking hurt. Everyone laughed at their teasing.

"Not funny, I'm not always hungry" Sean pouted and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes he is" Vicky whispered to everyone but Sean heard it.

"Mom" Sean said pouting again.

"I'm sorry my poor baby boy" Vicky said playfully. She opened her arms up for him to come to her, he came to her and gave her a loving hug then went back to his seat.

"Ah so sweet" Darla and Paris said smiling at them.

"No, he's a mammas boy" Paul laughed out.

"Definitely" Damian chuckled "Brayden is too"

"He is not" Darla said defending her baby boy. Ok yes he is a mammas boy.

"I'm not a mammas boy I just love my mom" Sean said to his brothers and then poked his tongue at them.

After everyone finished laughing they heading to the dining room for dinner. Dinner went smoothly. Vicky sat at the head of the table because of her wheelchair, Paul next to her with Cassandra, Sean on the other side, Rick next to him and Paris next to Rick. Darla was next to Cassandra and Damian next to Darla. Sarah next to Paris, Brayden on the end and Lincoln next to Damian. Dinner was yummy everyone enjoyed it. After dinner, came desserts, the trifle was gone and most of the plum pudding was gone too. Paris couldn't believe how much food these guys could eat. Paul and Sean ate two helpings of dinner and three helpings of desserts. Damian and Rick had three helpings of dinner and four helpings of desserts.

"How can you eat so much?" Paris asked them, Paul and Sean didn't look like they had muscles like her father and Rick but they weren't fat.

"We love our food" Rick answered with a shrug.

"Rick works out at the gym most days" Sean said with a shrug. "I do too but not that into it like he is"

"Ok" Paris said smiling. "Dad works out too, we have a gym but I don't go in there anymore" her eyes widen after she said that because she didn't want to explain why she doesn't anymore.

"Why don't you go in there anymore" Sean asked her curiously.

"Don't worry about it" she brushed it off with a wave and a shrug.

"She caught Darla and I in there having well you know?" Damian answered Sean instead but left the word sex out because of the little ones. The guys laughed at this and looked at Paris's wide eyes, and she blushed looking down at her empty plate. Damian started laughing at the situation.

"It's not that funny it was disgusting" Paris said pouting her lips.

"Well to me it wasn't, ow" Damian said while Darla smacked him.

After everyone was done with their desserts and the dining room and kitchen was clean. Paul and Cassandra had to go home, so they took Vicky and their kids home. Sean was called into work half way through cleaning up. Rick was the only one left and he didn't feel like going home. Darla and Damian went to bed as well as Brayden.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" Rick asked Paris when they entered the theatre room.

"What about we watch all the Harry Potter movies?" answered Paris excitedly.

"Ok" Rick said shrugging.

They sat down and Paris placed the first one on first. During the movie Paris curled up into Rick's body, he placed his arm over her and pulled her closer. The next movie came on and then the next and then so on. By the time the second last movie came on they were both asleep cuddling each other on the recliner. It was 3 in the morning when the last one finished. They stayed there sleeping until the morning when Damian came in and woke them up. Rick woke up first and after he adjusted to where he was, he jumped up so fast that he nearly toppled over.

"Nothing happened" Rick said as fast as he could before Damian knocked his teeth out. Paris stretched and sat up looking around.

"Yeah I know" Damian said with a shrug and a smirk.

"I'm hungry" Paris announced not realising what was going on.

"I've cooked pancakes, bacon and eggs" Damian said to her. She jumped up and ran out to the breakfast table. Damian and Rick followed her and Rick dug into the food. After they were done eating, Rick had to go home and change before seeing his mother.

>>>>>><<<<<