Chapter 16

Thanks for voting. I hope you like the rest of the book.
-----------------------------------------------------

Paris was in the middle of her English class on the Friday, just a few weeks before Thanksgiven. Mr Evans just got the class to do their assignments all week. He stayed away from Paris and she wasn't late for class either. She had modelling on Wednesday but it was swimsuits down on the beach without Rick though.

The bell finally rang and they headed to their next class while the football team headed to their football game. The cheerleaders couldn't go this time because the game is out of town and they don't go away for games.

The weekend was fun, her friends came over for dinner that her father cooked. Darla had some workmates over including the guy that has a huge crush on Darla. Damien was pissed off at this guy who was flirting with Darla all night long.

He pulled the guy to the side, when Darla was busy talking to some friends, but she saw it "If you don't stop flirting with my wife I'll rip your head off and shove it up your ass" he said to Michael the guy that was flirting with Darla.

"I wasn't" the guy said shrinking under Damien's stare. The Michael guy left after that and Damien felt great but Darla was angry at him for scaring him off. She heard everything but couldn't say anything to him because she was talking to someone.

"Why did you do that for?" Darla said angrily when she got him alone.

"Because he was flirting with my wife and I didn't like it" he said through gritted teeth.

"He wasn't flirting with me" she said confused.

"Yes he was" he said staring into her eyes "he was all over you"

"He was just talking to me"

"No, he wasn't he was flirting with you" he threw his arms up in the air angrily.

"Grrrrr, you're impossible" she said frustrated at him and left to talk to her friends.

The night was nearly over when Shane thought it would be funny to place a bra on Princess. He came downstairs with Princess in his hand and placed her on the ground. The poor puppy looked so weird with a bra on her wait a minute it was one of Paris's bras.

"Hey that's my bra" Paris said pointing at her puppy.

"Oops" Shane said smirking.

"Take it off her" she said trying to grab it off. She finally got it off and picked Princess up. "My poor Princess he is so mean isn't he"

"Ok guys it's time to go home" Paris's dad announced to them. They all headed out and went home.

"Goodnight mum and dad" she yelled while heading upstairs.

The days went by fast and soon it was Thanksgiving. Damien isn't that fuss on Thanksgiving but Darla is. Her parents are here to celebrate Thanksgiving giving with them.

Mr Evans has been doing some modelling on the side but non with Paris again which he was happy with. At school he's been keeping his distance from her and trying to avoid her too. But being her coach for cheer squad, her teacher for English and gym was getting harder than he thought. Apparently her father's back and staying for good now, so she's a lot better in class. Unfortunately the other day she got into trouble for turning all the taps on in the washroom and plugging the drains up. The water was everywhere and her excuse was she wanted to go home early.

It was Thanksgiving and Rick was spending it with his mother and brothers. He's got two brothers ones married and who is older with three kids. The other is younger and is at medical school that he's paying for. That's why he models for extra cash to help his brother. His older brother can't afford to help out so Rick does it instead. He even pays for his mothers medical and nursing home.

Thanksgiving was always big in Paris's family. Her dad cooked a big turkey in the webber kettle that he loves. Paris, Darla and Darla's mother Tia cooked the veges and made some cranberry sauce. Brayden ran around outside playing with Princess or just playing football with Damien and Darla's dad Zane.

The meal was finished being cooked and they sat down to eat. Dinner was nice and it was a great day with full of laughter. After they ate the girls cleaned up and then it was time to relax and watch a movie.

Ricks Thanksgiving wasn't as good as he thought it would be. He couldn't get his mother out of the nursing home for it because she wasn't very well. So his brothers and him had a small one at his older brother Paul's house. His younger brother Sean had to work at the hospital because he's still training.

>>>>>><<<<<<

Sorry it's short.