15.

"Chalo accha hua tum dono bhi aa gaye!" Kavita exclaimed as Shravan and Suman took a seat.

"Why? Anything important?" Shravan asked.

"Yes, puttar ji. Well this one is for you Shravan." Devraj said as he handed Shravan a paper.

"What is this papa?" Shravan asked looking at the paper.

"Well, you know how you wondered about what if we didn't had to sell the house?" Devraj asked with a smile and Shravan looked at his father with a huge smile.

"You bought it back, didn't you?" Shravan asked with a huge smile adoring his face, unknown to him that someone was happy looking at how happy he was.

"I had to. And, this time it's your house. Major Shravan Malhotra's house." Devraj said and Shravan couldn't control his smile.

Although his jaws started to pain he just couldn't stop smiling.

"That means everyone will come back, right?" Shravan asked.

"Actually.... No. We aren't planning to move again." Kavita said and Shravan's hundred watt smile disappeared in seconds.

"Why mumma?"

"Shravan, we are happy where we are now. We don't want to move, plus you can visit us anytime you want." Kavita explained and Shravan hummed in response.

"Achha let's talk about Suman." Kavita said to change the topic.

"What? Me? What about me?" Suman asked when all of a sudden the topic was shifted to her and everyone was looking at her.

"You look beautiful in this saree, dear." Kavita said smiling softly which made Suman blush a little.

"Yes, Suman! Why saree today?" Kanchan asked.

"I always wear this saree on this day. The only difference is that its the first time you are here in Bhopal at this date." Suman said.

"Well, I have to agree Tauji and Taiji were right. Absolutely right." Kanchan said admiring her saree.

"About what?" Avni asked.

"About Suman wearing traditional attire. They loved seeing her in these attires. But she never wore except in weddings." Kanchan told and Suman's eyes watered thinking about how small wish of her parents she couldn't fulfill.

"Excuse me." Suman excused herself saying that she got a call and went outside of the restaurant, not wanting others to see her tears.

But unknown to her two beings already saw her state and knew that she lied about the phone call.

"I'll go and see." Kanchan mouthed to Shravan and went behind her sister. Where as others were busy talking.

"What are you looking at?" Kanchan asked standing beside her sister who was looking at the starry sky.

"Stars. You remember daadu used tell us when we were not even ten, that when people die they become a star. And the star that shines the most are the one who left us here, on earth." Suman said and Kanchan just hummed in response.

"When I was 14, I got to know that what daadu told us was just a made up. But I don't know why, deep inside my heart, somewhere very deep down, I still believe that thing. Even though I know that's bullshit." Suman said and Kanchan smiled at her softly.

"Well, it's not bullshit. It's okay to believe in these unbelievable things. Plus, everyone has different ways of seeing that fact. If one wants to believe it, let them." Kanchan said and Suman smiled still looking at the sky.

"I should have gave in to their choices." Suman whispered and Kanchan looked at her confused.

"Matlab?"

"I should have wore Indian attire more than western." Suman said.

"You shouldn't give in to someone's choice, if it doesn't make you happy. You or no one ever knew that this day will also come. You can't hold yourself responsible for their demise." Kanchan said.

"I know but I just can't stop thinking about it. Its just that.... I didn't even talked to papa properly before.... you know, right?" Suman looked at her sister for the first time since she came.

"I know and I understand. Suman, don't you think that it's high time that you should stop holding yourself responsible for everything happened?"

"High time?" Suman chuckled sadly and continued.

"It's never high time, Kancha. That feeling of being responsible for everything that happened doesn't go away only. I tried. I tried so hard, but at last here I am with all those feelings inside of me."

Kanchan didn't know what to say now. She knows her sister is strong but she also knows how Suman has been living, by holding herself responsible. For everything that happened- from Vijay Tiwari's death to Anjali Tiwari's death to Daadu's death. Suman never stopped holding herself accountable.

Unknown to the Tiwari sisters, there was one more person listening their conversation and it was none other than Shravan.