EPILOGUE

It's been 2 years since Shravan and Suman are married. These two years were spent beautifully. It's's not that they didn't went to missions, they did but they came back safely. To each other. To home.

Time flied so fast that they didn't know when they completed two years of marriage, not togetherness. Because they were together since they were eighteen years of age. But were just separated physically, not emotionally.

Yes, Suman still had differences with her chachi but her in-laws never made her feel paraya.

It was just another casual day in the cantt where our majors were busy in their work. It was lunch time when Suman came in Shravan's cabin for lunch.

Suman sat down and opened the lunch box, taking the fragrance of the dish she prepared but soon blood rushed to her face making her feel nauseous.

She quickly ran towards the attached washroom in Shravan's cabin. Shravan, who saw the sudden change in her expressions, followed her. He rubbed her back while she emptied her stomach.

"You okay?" He asked pulling her in a side hug after she cleaned herself.

"I don't know." She said closing her eyes, feeling weak and leaning on him.

"What happened Suman?" He asked caressing her hair.

"I don't know. The smell of the food made me nauseous and now here I am." She said in a low voice, not having any energy.

"Shall we go to the doctor?" He asked and she nodded her head in disagreement.

"No. Maybe I just exerted myself here at work." She said and Shravan was convinced with her answer.

"I wanna go home." She whispered and without saying anything Shravan picked her up in his arms, carrying her to their car. Suman didn't have any energy left to argue with him about carrying her in bridal style that too at their work place.

*******

"Feeling better?" He asked as she finished her glass of lemonade.

"Thoda better." She replied.

"As much as I want to stay with you, I know I have to get back to work." Shravan sighed in disappointment.

"It's fine, Shravan. I will take care of myself, promise." She assured him. After sometime Shravan also left for the cantt.

Suman slept but for a short time as she again felt like throwing up and want to the washroom, clearing her already empty stomach.

She rested her head on the wall and that's when something striked her. She gathered some energy and went to the nearby store.

*******

Shravan couldn't focus on his work, how can he? His wife was sick and alone at home. His friends noticed him being lost somewhere and asked.

"Shravan, tu thik toh hai na?" Bassi asked and that's when it hit Shravan that his distress was clear on his face.

"Haa mai thik hu." Shravan said and then asked whether he was needed in Tue cantt for the rest of the day, to his luck his work was over. He quickly picked up his belongings and drove through the busy road of bhopal to reach home, to be with his wife.

When he entered, the mansion was silent. He climbed the stairs and walked in their room only to see Suman sitting on the floor and tears flowing down her face.

"Suman?" Shravan rushed beside her. Suman looked at him as she heard him calling her.

"Why are you crying? What happened? Tell me somethi--" He stopped mid sentence when he held her hand in his only to see something inside her fist.

"Suman... Wh-What is this?" Shravan asked in a low voice.

"I am pregnant Shravan." Suman announced in a low voice. Shravan looked up at her, his eyes brimming with tears. A smile forming on his lips.

"Tum khush ho?" Suman asked scared about his reply. He chuckled and pulled her in his embrace

"Bohot zyada. I love you and congratulations Mrs. Malhotra!" Shravan said kissing her lips.

"Congratulations to you too Mr. Malhotra!" Suman said with a smile after breaking the kiss but was pulled back by Shravan.

Smiling in the kiss, they visualized their 9 months away future. A happy one!