27.

As the ceremony finally came to an end, Suman just couldn't stop crying. Suman hugged her Chachu and Chachi as they patted her back and gave her blessings.

Next Suman went towards Kanchan who was trying to smile so hard that her face hurts. Suman hugged her and Kanchan just couldn't stop crying.

"I'll be just few steps ahead, stupid." Suman said trying to cheer her up.

"Then why are you crying?" Kanchan asked wiping her sister's tears.

"Tujhe pata chalega jab teri shaadi hogi." Suman said and Kanchan glared at her which made Suman laugh a bit.

Shravan was happy seeing her smile like that. She whispered something in Veer's ears which made him giggle.

Shravan then held Suman by her shoulder and signalled her that it's time to go. Suman sighed and turned around to look at the Tiwari house.

I miss you maa-papa.

*******

Normally the bride is supposed to go to her husband's house, but this ritual didn't seem right with Shravan. So he decided to book a hotel for the night and then return back to the mansion next day.

"You know, you shouldn't have booked the hotel. At least not for tonight." Suman said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I didn't feel right that only you are leaving your house. So I decided to book a room only for the night. Plus--"

"Shut up!"

Suman shuts him up before he could say anything regarding their first night.

"But some of your relatives might not have liked this idea." Suman said.

"I didn't marry you because they liked it. I married you because I love you and you are the only one for me." Shravan said kissing her forehead and Suman closed her eyes feeling the warmth of his words. She didn't realize when the sleep took over her and she slept. Shravan smiled and held her in a way so that she could be comfortable.

*******

"Sumo, wake up." Shravan whispered in her ears as they reached the hotel.

"We reached?" Suman asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"Yes, now let's go." Shravan said and opened the door to get out of the car and then helped Suman to get out.

Shravan took the room keys from the reception and the newly married couple went to their room.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you are looking today in my dream attire?" Shravan asked Suman who was clinging on his arm.

"No, you didn't." She said.

"Well, you are looking so beautiful and so hot that you don't know how much i am controlling myself from the moment I saw you." Shravan said looking in her eyes. She saw desire in his eyes with love filled.

"No one is stopping you now." Suman was so lost in his eyes that she didn't care what she is saying.

Those words were enough for Shravan to loose all his control he had till now. The time was perfect as they just reached their room.

Suman kissed his cheek and went towards the mirror to remove her heavy jewelries. Shravan locked the door and went to her wrapping his arms around her bare waist resting his face on her shoulder.

Suman smiled and admired the figure in the mirror. She reminisced all the memories from the day they met, Shravan's admission in the army school, their fights, the buddy system, the revenges, his confession, her confession, the first date and every little thing.

"We have come a long way, don't you agree?" Shravan asked.

"Yes and we have a long way to go, together." Suman said.

"Together." Shravan said and kissed her neck which led Suman to take a sharp breath. Shravan smirked and kept giving her kisses on her neck.

Suman closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin. Shravan turned her around and slowly took her lips in his. In the kiss, Shravan opened the dori of her blouse while Suman opened the buttons of his sherwani.

Shravan picked her up in his arms and went towards the bed. He gently lays her down and came above her kissing her again.

He left her lips and attacked her neck again and moved downwards. Suman moaned his name which made Shravan smirk. He took off his sherwani and removed her lehenga, leaving her only in the undergarments and blouse.

He covered both of them with the blanket leading to their first night.