28.

"Shravan wake up" Suman tried to wake him up but no use. She sighed mentally and sat beside him.

"Major Shravan Malhotra!" She said in a commanding voice and he woke up with a jolt and sat up straight making his wife laugh.

"Sumo yaar! Aise koi uthata hai kya?" He asked faking anger which was noticed by Suman.

"Accha ji, you are the one who wasn't waking up from past 1 hour. Look at me, I am already ready." Suman said and Shravan looked at her. She was looking like a doll in that peach color saree.

"You look beautiful." He exclaimed and smiled at her.

"Accha, now go and get ready. We are already late." She said and got up but Shravan held her wrist.

"Shravan..."

"Shh. Just come here and be with me." He pulled her towards him and hugged her. She smiled and hugged him back.

"What happened Shravan?" She asked when he didn't left her after 2 minutes also.

"I love you. I can't believe that from today onwards you are going to be the first thing I am going to see every morning." He said and kissed her hair.

"I love you too." She said and smiled.

*******

Suman did the griha-pravesh and Kavita hugged her daughter in law. She and Shravan touched everyone's feet and hugged the younger ones.

"Chalo, ab breakfast karte hai. Bohot bhuk lagi hai." Shravan said.

"Arre abhi nahi. Suman ki pehli rasoi hai aaj, kuch meetha toh bana ne de usko." Devraj said and Shravan and Avni made a sad pout.

Suman smiled and went to the kitchen with her mother in law. Kavita told her where the ingredients are and left to do some other work.

*******

"Lao bhai, we were waiting for you so long." Devraj said as he saw Suman coming from the kitchen. 

She served the sweet to everyone and everyone smiled at her choice- sevaiyan.

"Pata hi tha that you will make bhaiya's favorite." Avni said making everyone laugh.

"Haa, and I will make something or the other for everyone." Suman said and sat beside Shravan who was smiling at her.

"What? Aise kyu dekh rahe ho?" She asked in low voice which only he could hear.

"Kuch nahi." He smiled and started eating.

"Wah puttar ji, itni acchi sevaiyan mai ne aaj tak zindagi mein nahi khai." Devraj praised her.

"Aur kisi ne khai bhi nahi hogi, after all this is my father's secret recipe about which only I know. Meri maa ko bhi kabhi iss recipe ke baare mein pata nahi chala." Suman said, proud of her dad and his recipe.

"Baat toh sahi hai, Vijay never failed to surprise me with his dishes and whatever he made it was the best." Devraj said and Suman smiled at him.

"To be honest beta, if not in army I wanted your father to be a chef. But fate had other plans." Devraj said and Suman chuckled and started eating.

Everyone praised her for the sevaiyan, she was feeling so overwhelmed with the feeling. After some time when Suvan were alone Suman broke the most unexpected news to Shravan.

"Shravan I have to go." Suman said in a low voice.

"What? Where?" He asked fearing that she might have got called for a mission.

"To Tiwari house. For pag-phere ki rasam." She said and Shravan sighed in relief and Suman laughed at his state.

But after a second he realized that she has to stay at Tiwari house for 3 whole days.

"No! Never. You can't leave me fore 3 days straight. No no no." Shravan said and went to the balcony.

"Come on Shravan! You are behaving as if I am going to a mission and will never come---" Shravan smashes his lips on her and kissed her passionately, Suman reciprocated.

"Never. Never say anything about you leaving me forever." Shravan said in a dangerous voice and Suman smiled at his possessiveness.

"I am sorry." She said and hugged him. He hugged her back and kissed her hair.

"Can I go? Anyway, it's not like we cannot meet. We can. So please let me go." Suman said and Shravan chuckled.

"Okay, fine!" Shravan said making Suman smile.

After having lunch with everyone, she left for the Tiwari house where her sister was very excited to see her.

"Shravan says right only, you look beautiful in traditional wear." Kanchan said after looking at Suman head to toe.

"Whatever." Suman rolled her eyes in front of her sister but blushed from inside.

"Come on! Dont behave as if you don't like these praise about you, I know you do." Kanchan said and sticked her tongue out to tease Suman.

Suman decided to run but failed as the saree was not helping her at all.

"Damn you, saree!"She cursed in a low voice and went to her room annoyed.