3.

Shravan Malhotra.

Captain Shravan Malhotra.

Never let his guard down in front of anyone after the day she told him not to show his face again, ever.

He chuckled at the fact how they both met, once again. He knew that one day or the other, they have to meet.

Sitting and having breakfast, he saw Beena and Veer coming towards his house.

"Aunty, you both here?" Shravan was confused.

"Yeah, have you seen Suman? Or did she call you?" Beena asked. Not a hint of worry sounding in her voice.

"Suman? What happened to her? Is she alright?" The thought of Suman hurting herself scared him the most. He won't be able to bear the loss of her again.

"I haven't seen her since morning. She is not even in her room and not picking any calls." Veer said. He was on the verge of crying but Shravan tried to lighten up his mood.

"Aye champ! Don't worry, I'll find your sister and bring her back home. Okay?" Shravan said bending down to the kid's level.

"Okay!" Veer said smiling. Having full faith in his new friend that he will find his didu.

"Aunty, don't worry. I'll find her." Shravan assured.

"It's okay beta. She is very irresponsible from past couple of years." Beena said arrogantly and left.

Shravan noticed how Beena has changed, for bad. She didn't care if Suman was alright or not, she just came to ask for the sake of other family members.

He let this thought set aside and focus on the more important thing, that is, finding Suman.

He first fished his phone out and called Kanchan.

"Shravan? Did you get some information about Suman?" She was worried for her sister.

"No, not yet. I'm going to look for her. Can you do me a favor?" Shravan asked.

"Yes."

"Can you please go to airport today at 2:30? Avni is coming." He asked.

"Okay. But promise me you will find my sister." Kanchan asked for a promise.

"Yes yes, I promise. I can't loose her this time." Shravan said and disconnected the call.

Kanchan smiled when Shravan said 'I can't loose her this time.'

Yes, the things were soon going to be right.

*******

"Oh God! Where the hell did this girl go?" Shravan said trying to call her again and again while driving.

Suman please be safe.

Please be safe.

Praying for her safety every other second. He reached the cantonment and asked Suman's assistant about her whereabouts.

"Sir, Captain Tiwari has taken a leave today. She called me early in the morning." Suman's assistant said.

"At what time?" He asked.

"Umm... Like, at around 4:30 or something." She said.

"Okay, thanks." Shravan said and ran out of the cantonment.

He went to their tea stall and asked the person who handles that stall whether he know anything about Suman or not.

"She did came here. Very early in the morning." The man said.

"Do you remember at what time?" He asked.

"Around 5:30." The man said and Shravan left to find Suman once again.

What does she think of herself, huh? Not caring about others, she left thinking only about herself.

Shravan was getting angry and worried at the same moment. He went everywhere he could find Suman. But no luck.

It was already past 2:30 so he decided to call Kanchan.

"Shravan, did you meet Suman?" Kanchan asked.

"No, not yet. I'm still looking for her. Achha tell me did you picked Avni up?" Shravan asked confirming his sister's safety.

"Yes, she's with me. You wanna talk to her?" Kanchan asked.

"Not right now. Tell her I'll call her as soon as I find Suman." Shravan said trying to focus on his personal mission.

"Okay. Call us once you find her." Kanchan said and disconnected the call.

*******

"How much is the rent for this house?" She didn't want to be a burden on her chachu-chachi, so she decided to leave that house.

"Only 23,000 rupees." The broker said. It was a small pent house. Large enough for Suman to roam freely.

"Okay. So when shall we final the deal?" She asked finally after finding the perfect house she was looking for from early morning.

"By evening, so that you can shift here in next few days."

"Alright. Thank you." Suman thanked him and he left.

Shravan was passing by that area when he saw a petite figure, long hair open till her waist. Looking same as Suman.

What is she doing here?

He parked the car and went towards her. She was busy talking on her phone so he waited for her to end the call.

"What the hell, Suman!" Shravan went towards her.

"Captain Malhotra?" She was confused to see him there.

"Shravan. Call me Shravan." He said and Suman felt happy that he asked her to call her that.

"Cap- I mean Shravan, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I was worried." He blurted.

"What?"

"Uh- I mean WE were worried for you. You weren't picking up anyone's call. No one saw you since morning, so I was searching for you." Shravan said and Suman smiled at the fact that he was looking for her.

"What about others?" She asked. She wanted to know whether her family was even worried about her disappearance?

"Kanchan wanted to come with me but I asked her to go and pick Avni up. Veer was on the verge of crying but I handled him and Chachi-" Shravan felt at loss words, not knowing what to say as Beena didn't show any emotion.

"It's okay, Shravan. I know. She would only be angry on me. We can't blame anything on her." Suman said and started to move in the other direction.

"Where are you going?" He asked when he saw her going away from him.

"Bus stand. I have to reach home." She said.

"What do you think I am here for then?" He asked annoyed that he was standing there but still she chose to go to the bus stand.

"Oh, I don't know?" She was laughing on the inside.

"God!" He huffed. "Come, let's go home." He said and she smiled at him.

"Thank you." She said and joined him.

"No problem." He said and unlocked his car for both of them to sit.

Maybe this car ride is going to be a new start for both of them?