4.

"So, wanna tell why you were missing since morning and what were you doing here?" He asked.

"I am a burden." She said resting her head on the window and drawing patterns mindlessly which Shravan found cute.

"You are--" She cutted him in between.

"I am. I know this." She said not wanting to hear an appraisal from him.

Not to me.

He knows that she will not listen to him if he even tries to say that she is not a burden.

"So what were you doing here?" He asked.

"Uhh... Planning to move in at some other place." She said.

"What? You are leaving!?" He couldn't believe that she could even think of leaving her house. Where she grew up. From where she faced all her problems. From where she saw her parents going away from her.

"I have to." She said and Shravan sighed and played the radio. Once she had made her mind, there is no coming back.

It was their song.

They both smiled to themselves and Suman started humming that song. Shravan looked at her and saw that she still remember that song.

"Shravan?" She called him still looking out of the window.

"Hmm?"

"Tea." She said.

"What?" He didn't understand.

"I want tea. I am tired." She said and continued humming the song.

"Okay, let's go." Shravan said and rode towards their stall.

*******

"Shit shit shit." Shravan said as he hurriedly took out his phone.

"What happened?" She asked keeping her tea aside.

"Sisters." He said.

"What?" She didn't understand.

"Kanchan and Avni. They told me to call them as soon as I find you." He said and dialed Avni's number.

"Oh, I didn't know Avni is also here." She said.

"She came today only, Kanchan went to pick her up." He said. and Suman continued drinking her tea.

"Hello, Avni?" He kept his phone on speaker.

"Did you find Suman?" Shravan smiled and looked at Suman who was shocked to know that Avni was worried for her too.

"Yes, my dear sister. I found her. She is with me, safe." Shravan said and looked at Suman.

"Thank god, we all were going crazy. When are you both coming back?" She asked.

"In sometime. We are at the tea stall." He replied.

"Aaaah, now I understand what is happening." Avni said, of course with double meaning.

"Nothing Is happening according to what you are thinking." Shravan said and looked at Suman who was not feeling uncomfortable at all and was smiling.

"But-" Shravan cutted her in middle and told her to inform others that Suman is safe and is with him.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked looking at smiling Suman.

"Some people don't change, just like Avni. Still that bubbly girl." She said. She always adored Avni's personality back then also.

"Right. But she did change a lot. It's just that she doesn't want me yo see her sad, but I know. So play along with her." Shravan said and looked at his side trying not to show his tears to Suman.

"I am sorry."