2.

I was never mad at you.

I was mad at the fact that you never let my sister reach out to you and apologize.

These words were ringing in his ears from the moment Kanchan left his house.

What was she talking about? Did Suman tried to reach me?

Shravan didn't know that she was trying to reach out to him. Yes, he lied to Kanchan knowing about this.

His thoughts were disturbed when his phone started ringing, flashing Avni's name.

"Hello?" Shravan picked up.

"What happened? You are sounding low." Avni said as she didn't hear his voice same as before. Although, there was a lot of change after that 'incident'.

"Can I ask you something? Please tell me the truth. Okay?" Shravan asked.

"Okay. Ask whatever you want." Avni replied.

"Suman tried to reach me?" He asked not wanting to beat around the bush.

"Ummm..." Avni didn't know what to answer.

"Avni?"

"Yes, she did. For the first 4 years." She replied being honest yo her brother.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Shravan asked being disappointed.

"We all wanted to. But you were the one who warned us that no one, not a single person should take Suman's name." Avni said.

"Avni, man! Everything is ruined. You should have forced me in telling this. Oh god!" He was frustrated.

"Bhaiya, you were so busy making your career and taking care of all of us, we couldn't tell you." She said, her voice down.

"It's okay, Avni. Now I have to mend somethings by myself." Shravan said not wanting to take out his frustration on his sister.

"You sure you don't want any help?" She asked smiling at the thought of Shravan and Suman back together.

"Yes yes. Also, tomorrow what time are you coming here?" He asked.

"Uh... By 2:30 in the afternoon I'll reach there." She said.

"Okay, bye. Take care." Shravan said.

"You too, bhaiya!" Avni smiled after disconnecting the call.

Time to mend the past.

Shravan was determined to make her his one again, and this time forever.

*******

"Suman please eat something. You haven't had a single bite of food since you came back." Kanchan said trying to convince her sister for dinner.

"Kancha, I don't want to eat. Leave me alone." Suman said and sat on her chair.

"But Suman--" Kanchan's words got cutted when her mother shouted from downstairs.

"Kancha, leave her alone. If she doesn't want to eat, don't force her. She will stay hungry tonight. After all we are not her servants that we will serve her food whenever she wants." Beena said.

Beena has never been nice to Suman after she lost both her parents. Suman tried to be nice to her for first few years, but then she didn't care. She just ignored her comments.

Kanchan was about to shout back at her mother when Suman covered her mouth with her hands, not wanting to start a fight between the mother-daughter duo.

"Kancha, just go and eat. And please don't fight. I can't take this drama right now." Suman said and sent Kanchan away for dinner and locked her room.

She sighed and went to sleep after all her energy has been drained out for today.