1.

She lost the case.

She lost everything she was fighting for.

She broke.

And now, she was regretting.

*******

"Suman, what happened? Will you tell me something? You are crying only since you came back from the court." Kanchan was trying her best to console her sister who was crying badly.

"Kancha... What should I tell you, huh? I don't know what to say. Everything is just so messed up. How can I think that the Malhotra's were fraud? What the hell!" Suman said trying to control her tears.

"Suman..." Kanchan didn't know what to say now.

"Kancha, please leave me alone for sometime. Please." Suman said and Kanchan after looking at her dear sister for a moment she left.

"Kancha, how is Suman?" Her father asked. Kancha sighed and nodded her head in negative.

"She locked herself inside. She's not sad about the case. She's mad about the fact that how much she thought the Malhotra's were wrong." Saying this Kanchan left the house and went to sit in the lawn for sometime.

After sitting there for sometime she got an idea and left for Malhotra house.

*******

"Kanchan? What are you doing here?" Shravan asked as he was surprised to see her at his doorstep.

"Can I stay in your balcony for sometime?" She asked innocently.

"Yeah, sure. But why?" He asked.

"I will tell you but for now I have to be in your balcony." Kanchan said and made her way towards his balcony.

She chose a perfect spot to see her sister. She was proud of herself that she left their balcony door open.

"Will you tell me now?" Shravan asked handing her a cup of coffee.

"Oh, yes. Suman locked herself inside the room." She said.

"What!?" He was shocked.

"Mhm." She took a sip from her cup.

"Why? Oh wait. She lost the case, that's why?" He guessed.

"No. She's not sad, she's mad. In fact she's happy that she lost the case." Kanchan said.

"What do you mean?" He didn't understand what she was trying to say.

"You will soon get to know, Suman will tell you when she wants to." She said not wanting to open all her sister's secrets.

"Okay I guess?" He was confused.

"Why are you here though?" He asked not knowing why is she in his balcony.

"You do know that I'm a very smart person right?" To which he nodded his head. "I kept the balcony door open of my room, so I can see her from here. I want to make sure she does not hurt herself." She said and Shravan smiled at her.

"You are very smart." Shravan said.

"I know that. Tell me something I don't know." She said dramatically and both of them bursted out in laughing.

"Thank you, Kancha." Shravan said after they stopped laughing.

"For what?" She asked.

"For forgiving me." He said.

"I was never mad at you, Shravan. I was mad at the fact that you never let my sister reach out to you and apologize. You never gave her a chance." She said and Shravan's smile faltered.

"I wanted to. But you people have no idea what I have gone through in my life just to reach till here." Shravan said with a sad smile.

Kanchan wanted to say something but stopped. She looked at Suman who was missing from her spot and the door was open.

"I got to go. Suman opened the door. Also, is Avni coming here?" She asked before leaving.

"Yeah, tomorrow afternoon." He said and both of them smiled at each other before Kanchan left.