7.

For most people, music takes away all the negative vibes having around you. Suman is one of these people.

By the time Shravan, Avni and Kanchan entered her bedroom, Suman was already sitting on her bed with airpods on.

Shravan went and sat beside her. Kancha climbed up the stairs and sat on her bed. Avni sat on the study table.

"Sumo--" Shravan wanted to talk to her.

"Shhh. Keep quite for at least 10 minutes." Suman said and leaned back on the walls with her eyes closed.

"Don't disturb her." Kanchan gained Shravan's attention.

"What kind of sister do you have?" Shravan said looking at Suman who was busy listening music and Avni chuckled.

"Aye, she is my sister. Plus, music makes her feel positive. Whenever she's tensed or having breakdown, she listens to music." Kanchan explained.

"She changed." Shravan noticed.

"So did you, bhaiya." Avni said.

"We all changed." Kanchan said realizing how their life was and how it is now.

Suddenly Suman stood up from her place and made Shravan stand up with her.

"Sumo, what are you--" She shushed him and gave him one of her airpods and pulled him in the middle of the room.

She took his left hand and placed it on her waist and took his right hand in his. Shravan smiled looking at Suman's relaxed face.

Avni and Kanchan both smiled looking at their siblings. Both of them decided to leave the two alone and left the room to go to Malhotra house.

Meanwhile Shravan and Suman did a slow dance, busy in their own world forgetting about everything.

*******

"You can come and stay with me if you don't want to stay here." Shravan offered her knowing that she is uncomfortable living here with Beena, without her telling him.

"Thank you. Can I ask you something?" Suman asked him.

"Yes."

"Am I that easy to read?" She asked. Because she didn't want to stay in the Tiwari house and she didn't tell Shravan about her thoughts.

"Yes, but only I can read you." Shravan said and kissed her cheeks and she smiled at him.

"Let me pack my belongings." Suman said and got up to pack.

"Let me help you." Shravan said and started helping her.

Sorry for short update.
Super busy with assignments.
Will try to update a longer one next time:)