19.

"Where are we going Shravan?" Suman has asked this question since they have left the road of their colony.

"Phir wahi sawaal, jab keh diya surprise hai toh surprise hai." Shravan said once again, tired of listening the same question again and again.

"I won't ask same question again and again if you tell me where we are going." Suman said and Shravan stopped the car and turned towards her.

"Look Captain Suman Tiwari, I have other ways to shut your mouth. Either you shut it yourself or should I do it?" He asked as he know that Suman don't want him to kiss in the middle of the busy road.

"Okay, fine! Nahi bolugi kuch bhi." But she is also Suman Tiwari and everyone knows what all she can do to make her boyfriend apologize to her.

The whole car ride Suman was silent and Shravan tried to start any other topic, but as Suman said 'nahi bolugi kuch bhi' she haven't speaken a single word.

"Suman, at least say something." Shravan said but Suman turned her head away from him.

"Fine, anyway we are here." Shravan said and stopped the car. Suman noticed that it is a forest.

"A forest?" She finally spoke and Shravan sighed in relief.

"Kinda. Now come on." He said and both of them got out of the car. Suman adjusted her saree and Shravan intertwined his hands with hers.

They walked for a little distance and Suman saw a hut decorated with fairy lights and chairs covered with white satin cloth.

"This is..... Spectacular!" Suman said as she saw the place. She moved away from Shravan and started adoring the decorations.

"Shravan this is----" She turned around only for her heart to skip a beat. Shravan kneeling down on one knee, a red velvet box on his palm and that smile which can melt any girl's heart.

"Captain Doctor Suman Tiwari, we wasted a lot of year in hatred towards each other. You know, I promised myself the day we left Bhopal that I will hate you till my last breath. But I also promised you to love you till my last breath, and I can never break that promise." Shravan said and Suman chuckled, her eyes filled with tears. Shravan continued.

"The first time we met after 7 years, I was so proud of you after I saw you in the army uniform and I wanted to hug you so tight. But my ego stopped me. I am so so sorry that I wasn't there for you when you were alone and fighting with the loneliness. But I promise that I am never going to leave you or make you feel lonely. Ever." Shravan took a deep breath before coming to the conclusion. Both of their heart racing.

"Sumo, shaadi karogi?" He asked with a bright smile. The tears filled in Suman's eyes, finally fell and Suman looked at him smilingly.

"Jaldi bolo na, already bohot wait kiya hai tumhara." Shravan said and Suman jumped on him, hugging him tightly.

He chuckled and hugged her back. Suman cried in happiness and Shravan kissed the side of the neck.

"Yes Captain Malhotra. Shaadi karugi tum se." Suman said and forwarded her hand for Shravan to slide the ring in her finger.

Both of them smiled brightly. Shravan slid the ring in her finger and kissed it.

"I love you so much." Shravan said and kissed her cheeks.

"I love you more." Suman said and rested her head on his shoulder. Shravan too relaxed and both of them were enjoying each other's presence.

"Sumo?"

"Hmm?"

"My knees are hurting." He said and both of them started laughing. Suman pulled away and the couple stood up on their feet.

"So Mrs to-be Malhotra, would you like some dinner?" Shravan asked as he pulled a chair for her to sit.

Mrs Malhotra.

The name she always imagined since she knew what she feels for one and only Shravan Malhotra.

She blushed a little and sat down but little did she know that her fiancé didn't miss the blush that made its way on her face.

"It sounds nice, doesn't it?" Shravan asked as he sat opposite to her.

"What?" She asked.

"Mrs. Malhotra." He said and she smiled.

"It surely does." She said smiling at him.

The two teenagers who imagined of marrying each other and then faced way too many problems in their relationship. But now, now their dreams are coming true.

A new beginning.