5.

"I am sorry."

Shravan looked at her at shocked. She apologized. He never that the new Suman Tiwari will ever apologize.

"I am sorry too." Shravan said and Suman looked at him. Both of them staring each other in eyes, reminiscing happy old memories.

"Suman!" Suman turned around only to see the most unwanted person right now.

"Vikram? What are you doing here?" She asked. She wanted to be with Shravan. She wanted to sort out things.

"Umm... Kanchan said that you were at the tea stall, so I came to pick you up." He reasoned.

Vikram didn't like the fact that she was with Shravan, alone.

"I guess I should go." Shravan said standing up and ready to leave but Suman stopped him holding his wrist.

Shravan stopped but didn't look at her. Vikram and Shravan were good friends but he never liked the fact that Vikram was trying to hit on his Suman.

"Didn't she tell you that I am with Shravan?" She asked. Her voice holding a bit of anger.

"Uh... She did." Vikram said slowly.

"Then?" She asked.

"You were not picking up your phone from yesterday, I was getting worried." Vikram said and Suman could feel Shravan's muscles getting tightened. He always did that whenever he's angry.

"I'm not your responsibility, Vikram. The case was over yesterday, that's it. Plus, I'm an army officer. How could you think that I don't have other important things to do rather than picking up you phone?" She spat.

She wasn't in a mood to talk to Vikram or be with Vikram. She wants to be with him.

She felt Shravan's muscle getting back yo normal. She was happy that he is not angry anymore.

"But Suman-"

"Can you please go? I'll come home with Shravan." She said and Vikram's ego got hurt. He didn't expect Suman will do this.

"What the heck!? What are you even talking about? You coming with him?" He laughed.

"Yes." She said. She was getting nervous with this new behavior of Vikram's.

"No. You are coming with me." Ha said and took her wrists in his arm.

Shravan felt her grip getting tightened on her arm. He saw how tightly Vikram was holding her wrist.

Shravan could see the tears in her eyes.

He's now gone.

Shravan punched him.

"Shravan!" Suman shouted.

"How the hell did you hurt my Sumo, huh? How could you?" He punched him in his face.

"Shravan! Stop!" Suman tried to stop him but no success.

"Shravan, stop! For me, please." Shravan stopped listening to her cry.

"Sumo..." Shravan got up and went towards her.

"What the hell Shravan!? How many times have I told you not to beat others, huh?" She cried.

"Sumo--"

"Suman, you saw how he punched me. You still want to go with him?" Vikram asked wiping the blood coming out of his side lips.

Shravan was ready to beat him again but Suman held his hand.

"Yes. I will always go with him. Because he is the one who looked for me when I was nowhere seen since morning neglecting his job. He is the one who saved me from you fucking monster." As Suman was saying she took her steps towards Vikram and gave him a hard slap.

"Suman!" Vikram raised his hand to slap her but Shravan held his wrist and gave him a death glare.

"Try to come near her once again and we will be planning your funeral." Shravan said and roughly dropped his hand.

"Come on." Shravan said holding Suman's hands and went to sit inside the car.

*******

Both f them didn't say a single word since they sat inside the car. Shravan saw how sad Suman was so he stopped his car in the side on an empty road.

"Suman? What happened?" He asked turning towards her.

"Shravan, how many times will you do this? When will you stop saving me?" She asked silently.

"I won't. I will never stop saving you. I am here." Shravan said softly.

"No, you are not! You just don't come back in someone's life after they lost the hope of being loved again." She shouted and started crying.

"Suman?" He pulled her in a hug.

She tried to push him but he kept his grip tight enough on her that should not hurt her.

"Do not try to push me!" He said and pulled her closer.

"Shravan!" She tried to push him again but no use, he was very strong so she gave up and melted in his arms.

"Where were you when I tried to reach you? Where were you I wanted you the most? Where were you when I lost everyone in my whole life? Where were you?" She started hitting him on his chest still in the hug.

"I know, I know I did a mistake. But I swear I didn't get any of your calls or messages. If I would have, I would have been by your side. But I never received them. Avni told me everything how you tried to reach me. I am so so sorry Sumo!" Shravan cried and pulled her more close and made her sit on his lap.

"I am sorry too. I shouldn't have said that your dad's a traitor. I should have believed you. I should have had faith in my father's best friend. I am such a bad person." She cried.

"No, you are not. You are the best thing that ever happened to me." He made her look at him. Both staring at each other.

Shravan looked at her eyes and then her lips. Suman felt herself getting flushed. He again looked in her eyes and then pressed his lips against her softly.

He felt her kissing back and she felt him smiling under the kiss. They both pulled away and joined their foreheads together.

"I love you. I am still in love with you." She confessed.

"Good for you because I love you and I always will." He confessed and both of them sighed in relief.

After few minutes Suman realized their position and blushed. Shravan realized it too and decided to tease her.

"Wanna go home or want to sit like this only?" He smirked.

She blushed and moved away sitting on the passenger seat. She looked outside trying to stop blushing.

"Same old!" Shravan exclaimed and started driving.

Finally after all the ups and downs they are together, this time forever.
___________________

I guess a lot of you people were waiting for this to happen, so here you go with an early and amazing update:)