11.

"Shravan, wake up." Suman tried to waehim up.

"Sumo, 10 more minutes." Shravan said as he covered himself with the blanket.

"Fine." Suman said and tried to walk but failed.

"Aah!" She yelped because of the pain and Shravan shot his eyes open.

"Suman!" He sat straight up and looked at Suman who was trying to stop the excessive bleeding from her wound.

"This... why is it bleeding so much?" Shravan was getting terrified.

"Because of the pressure given on that wound. Dumb." Suman said.

"Oh okay. Wait, let me give you first aid box." Shravan said as he hurriedly gave her the first aid box kept in the washroom.

"Thank you and calm down. It's normal." Suman said and started aiding her wound. Shravan took some deep breaths and calmed himself down.

She is strong.

You have to be strong for her.

"I am going to fresh up. You need any help?" Shravan asked before leaving.

"Yes, please send Avni. I need her help." Suman said and Shravan nodded before going.

*******

"Suman?" Avni knocked on her door.

"Come in Avni." Suman said and Avni came inside the room.

"Bhaiya told that you got injured last night while walking in the garden." Avni said as she sat beside her.

"Yeah. I didn't notice that nail." Suman said as she tried to stand up but because of the pain she sat back.

"Wait, let me help you." Avni said and helped Suman to the washroom.

*******

"Sumo? How are you feeling?" Shravan asked as he handed her a cup of tea.

"It's okay. But it pains though." Suman said.

"It will. Just give yourself some rest, it will be fine." Shravan said and Suman nodded.

"What were you doing in the garden at night?" Shravan asked as he didn't ask her last night.

"I was not feeling sleepy and then--" Suman stopped as she thought that Shravan might think that it's stupid that she can see her father.

"And then?" Shravan asked her to continue.

"Never mind. It's stupid." Suman said.

"Let it be. Let's be stupid together, that's what we did. Remember?" Shravan smiled at her.

"Always." Suman smiled back.

"So what was it?" He asked.

"Okay, so don't make fun of me."

"Fine." He said.

"I... I can see Papa." She revealed.

"What?" He didn't understand much.

"Like, I see can see him. I can talk to him, he talks with me too. And then suddenly after giving me idea to what to do next, he disappears. It's like, he only comes when I need someone to give me advice. Someone who will guide me in the best direction." Suman revealed and looked at Shravan who was smiling.

"See? I told you that it's stupid." She said.

"When did I say that it's stupid?"

"You are smiling." She pointed out.

"So? That doesn't mean it was stupid. It means that I... I understand what you are talking about." Shravan explained.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I was a small kid when my grandmother passed away. She was my favorite after my mom. She used to tell me what is right and wrong. So yeah, you know the rest." Shravan said getting sad a bit.

Suman instantly noticed the change in his voice and gave him a hug. He hugged her back, resting his head on her shoulder.

"I missed you." Shravan said as he sighed in relief.

"So did I."