25.

As the sunlight peeked through the curtains landing on Suman's face, she opened her eyes with a smile already adoring her face.

One day more and she will be the love of her love, forever. She quickly took her clothes to the washroom and got ready for the haldi ceremony.

Where as Shravan too woke up with a smile on his face. He just couldn't wait for Suman to be his anymore. Although he knew that she belongs to his heart since the day he realized he love her, not few day ago, seven years ago.

Shravan quickly checked the arrangements and then went to get ready for the ceremony.

As Suman climbed down the stairs she saw Shravan standing there waiting for her.

"Good morning." She said and kissed his cheeks taking the advantage of the absence of their family members.

"Good morning, beautiful." Shravan said pecked her lips.

"Where are others?" She asked.

"They are waiting for us outside in the lawn." He said and held her by the waist and both walked outside together.

Beena and Kavita made both of them sit together and started the ceremony.

Everyone came one by one to apply the haldi to the couple and give them blessings. While Kanchan came and applied haldi to Suman she said something which every sibling says.

"You are going to leave me." Kanchan said.

"I won't. After all, I will be living just few steps apart." Suman said but still there was this emotion every girl has- she will be a guest in her own house.

"Why are you trying to ruin my makeup?" Suman asked as she wiped her tears.

"It's already ruined you fool. Because of the haldi." Kanchan said lightening up the atmosphere.

"And you! You are not supposed to hurt my sister. Although she is strong but I am also no less than a rebel." Kanchan warned Shravan making others chuckle.

"I won't. I promise." Shravan said with a smile and held Suman's hand.

Suman looked at the duo- Shravan and Kanchan- and a smile that was already adoring her face grew. She just couldn't imagine her life without the nok-jhoks of these two.

As the ceremony got over, the couple were sent to clean themselves.

"Just one more day to go."

Sorry for a short chapter but I promise that wedding chapter will be big (I'm trying).