22.

The next thing was pulled out by Suman. It was a bracelet that Shravan gave her.

Flashback:

"Suman? When are you coming?" Shravan asked for the 5th time in 10 minutes.

"Shravan, this is the 5th time you are calling me within 10 minutes and this is the 5th time I am telling you that I am coming and give me two more minutes. Ek baar phir call aaya toh I swear I will go back." She threatened him.

"Sorry sorry, aao tum." Shravan said and disconnected the call. And as Suman said, she reached to the tea stall in two minutes where she saw Shravan walking to and fro.

"Shravan?" She went towards him and he got startled by her presence.

"Accha hua tum aa gayi, come sit." He said as both of them sat.

"Bolo ab. Itni jaldi kyu bula rahe the?" She asked.

"I want to give you something." Shravan said and pulled out a box from his pocket.

"What?"

"This." Shravan handed it the box to her and she looked at him confused. He signalled her to open it and she did.

There was a beautiful bracelet inside of it with their initials written on it.

"Shravan this..... is beautiful. But why?" She asked.

"I was passing by a store with Avni when I saw it and my first thought was to buy it for my Sumo. Although I was not sure about what will Avni think but she encouraged me." Shravan said and Suman smiled.

Shravan took the bracelet from her and tied it on her wrist.

Flashback ends~

"You still have it." Shravan stated.

"I just couldn't throw anything related to you away just like this." She said and gave it to him. And just like 7 years ago, he tied that bracelet on her wrist once again.

"Do you guys know that you both are like couple that is madly in love?" Kanchan asked to which they both chuckled.

"Yeah, we know." Shravan agreed looking at Suman with a heart-warming smile.

While Shravan was going through his trophies, a paper flew out of the box. Before he could pick it up, Suman has already taken it.

"What is this?" She asked.

"Read it. It was meant to be yours." Shravan said and Suman opened the paper. It was a letter.

Meri Sumo,
Aaj paanch (five) saal ho gaye hume alag hue. Sab se kehta phirta hu ki mai ab tum se nafrat karta hu, par sach koi jaanta hi nahi. Aur koi jaan'na bhi nahi chahta. Ghar walo ke laakh mana karne ke baad bhi mai ne Army join ki, iss umeed se ki hum phir milege. Aaj bhi ussi din ke intezaar mein hu. Aakhir pyaar kiya hai tum se, itni aasaani se bhul nahi sakta aur mai bhulna bhi nahi chahta.

Tumhara,
Captain Shravan Malhotra.

"I love you." That's the only thing that came out of her mouth after reading the letter and Shravan chuckled looking at her.

"I love you too." He said kissing her forehead.

'Yaadein mithai ke dabbe ki tarah hoti hai, ek baar khula toh sirf ek tukda nahi khaa paaoge.'

Hours passed going through their memory box. But there was one thing left for Suman to look at.

"What is this?" Suman asked to herself as she took a tiny velvet case out of her memory box.

"You should know, it's your box." Kanchan said.

"I don't remember keeping it in here." Suman said.

"Open it." Shravan was curious to know what was inside of it.

She opened the box and found a gold ring and a piece of paper written 'for Shravan Malhotra', Suman looked confused.

"What is it?" Shravan and Kanchan asked.

"A ring." She said.

"For?"

"You." Suman said looking at Shravan.

"What?" Now both of them is confused.

Suman turned around the paper and there was something written.

'Suman beta, if you find this ring in your memory box then it means that I'm no more. This ring is for Shravan, son of my best friend, Devraj Malhotra. I don't know if you can fulfill my wish of you marrying Shravan, but I just want to you to know that I will be happy with your decision. No matter what.'

Unaware of her own falling tears, she smiled looking at the letter and the ring.

"Suman? What does it say?" Shravan asked.

"We are meant to be." She said and handed him the paper. He read and a smile formed on his lips.

"We definitely are." He said and wiped her tears.

"So Shravan Malhotra, will you do the honor of marrying me?" She asked holding the ring while Shravan just smiled brightly.

"What if I say that I already married you in my mind?"

"Then you obviously have to say yes." They both smiled and Shravan forwarded his hand for her to slid down the ring.

They hugged each other and heard someone clicking picture, Kancha!

They both seems to have forgotten about Kanchan's presence and chuckled.

"Nice picture, I will frame it and gift it to you both on your marriage day." Kanchan said adoring the picture and Shravan taking the advantage pecked Suman's lips making her smile brightly.