[ 3 ] beautiful people herd together

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HERD TOGETHER

"CAN someone tell me how new girl is here all of five minutes and she's already hanging out with Lydia's clique?" said Harley, as Stiles, Scott and Aspen were stood around their lockers, the ice melting quick enough between Stiles and Aspen, considering the brunette had a hard time holding a grudge with him.

"Because she's hot." Stiles answered. "Beautiful people herd together."

"You think I'd fit in over there?" Aspen said boldly, turning to face Stiles. The Stilinski boy's mouth fell frozen, caught off guard by the brunette's question. "Don't worry it was rhetorical, I already know I do." said the Carter girl with a new found confidence, and with that, she slammed her locker door shut and turned on her heels to approach where Allison, Jackson, and the damn strawberry blonde, Lydia Martin, were all stood, leaving Stiles honestly flabbergasted.

The soles of Aspen's Doc Martens squeaked slightly on the floor as she strutted over, carrying confidence in her walk. She had ended up walking into a conversation about a party that weekend.

"Aspen, hey!" Allison greeted, Jackson simply nodded at her to acknowledge her presence, of which Lydia did not.

"Hey." she said awkwardly, her new-found confidence proving itself to be temporary.

"There's a party this Friday, Carter. You both should come." said the Whittemore boy, directed at both Aspen and Allison.

"Oh I can't, it's family night this Friday, thanks for asking." The Argent girl rejected.

"You sure? Everyone's going after the scrimmage."

"You mean like football?"

"Football is a joke at Beacon Hills, the sport here is lacrosse. We've won the state championship for the past three years." said Jackson.

"Humble about it, too." the shorter brunette taunted.

"Because of a certain team captain." said the strawberry blonde, ruffing up her boyfriends hair with her fingers.

"Well I would love to come." Aspen spoke up, plastering on a smile across her cheeks. "To the party, that is."

"I didn't invite you." the strawberry blonde said rudely, but her behaviour wasn't a shock to Aspen.

"Well your boyfriend did." she said cockily, her gaze shifting from the Martin girl's eyes to meet Jacksons. Jackson found himself rolling his eyes at both his girlfriends pettiness as well as Aspen's new-found sense of confidence.

"Fine, whatever. But you should know there's a dress code. No..." the strawberry blonde began, her gaze scanning down Aspen's attire. "Flats."

Aspen simply smirked to herself, and gave the fakest smile to Lydia.

"Well, we have practice in a couple minutes, that is... if you don't have anywhere else-"

"I was actually going to-" Allison cut him off before being interrupted by the Martin girl.

"Great! You're coming." said the strawberry blonde, grabbing the Argent girl's wrist and whipping her away to the lacrosse field. The raven-haired girl turned around to look at Aspen who was simply smirking and chuckling to herself.

"I'll see you out there, Ali." said the brunette, before turning in the other direction to return to Scott and Stiles who had been watching her like a hawk.

"What happened?!" Stiles ambushed her.

"Well I'm beautiful so I... you know... herded." she replied shrugging her shoulders.