[ 8 ] leather jacket girl

LEATHER JACKET GIRL

"THEY'RE CUTE TOGETHER." Aspen stated, as her and Stiles watched their best friend grovel for a second chance with the raven-haired girl.

"You are such a girl." the Stilinski boy laughed, also staring at the pair. Aspen's brows furrowed at his words.

"Please, do elaborate." she said, tearing her gaze away from Scott and Allison to stare at the boy beside her.

"I just mean that you get so giddy when you see Scott talking to her. It's not a bad thing, it's sort of cute." Stiles answered, causing somersaults to occur in Aspen's stomach.

He didn't mean anything by that, Aspen told herself.

Stiles also tore his gaze and looked down at the brunette in front of him, seeing her with a freakishly wide grin.

"What? What is it?" He asked.

"Nothing." she dismissed, but her smile suggested otherwise.

"Oh yeah? Tell that to your face, Carter. You look like the Cheshire freaking cat." said Stiles.

"Fine. I just think it's adorable the way Scott looks at her." Aspen sighed. "Sort of wish someone would look at me like that, you know?"

"Yeah, me too." Stiles answered, not knowing how much his answer pissed Aspen off.

I look at you like that you moron, said the voice inside her head.

"Well," Stiles began. "Scott and I have practice."

"I'll call you later." Aspen replied with a smile.

"Wha- you're not coming to watch this time? You not in the mood for drooling over Jackass thismorning?" Stiles joked, he was clearly still set on the idea that Aspen had a thing for the Whittemore boy.

"I do not like Jackson." she gritted through her teeth, Stiles seemed to find it amusing how mad she would get over the subject.

"Don't worry I'm just messing with you. But I don't buy it."

"You don't buy what?"

"That you don't like anyone." Stiles smirked, again, sending butterflies straight to Aspen's stomach. "I'm a good detective, Carter. I'll find out who this mystery dude is soon enough."

"Good luck with that one, Stilinski."Aspen giggled, smiling as the buzzcut boy jogged away.

...

"You gave Jackson a separated shoulder?!" Aspen shrieked at her computer screen whilst Stiles messed around with a toy gun.

"You sound like you're worried about him, Asp. You sure I'm not right about my suspicions?" Stiles teased, Scott completely out of the loop.

"He's in the hospital, Stiles. Give me a break, would you?"

"It's so him." Stiles teased further, grinning menacingly.

"It is not!"

"Ah-hah! So there is a him!"

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Scott interfered.

"Nothing." Aspen snapped, whilst Stiles span around in his desk chair laughing his ass off.

"So... Jackson has a separated shoulder because of me?" said Scott.

"No it's because he's a tool." Stiles replied, making Aspen roll her eyes as she fiddled with some loose ends of her sweater.

"Is he gonna play?" Scott asked.