[ part II epilogue ! ]

PART II EPILOGUE

                 "I'M JUST DROPPING JACKSON OFF AT THE AIRPORT, I'll be back later this afternoon, Stiles

"I'M JUST DROPPING JACKSON OFF AT THE AIRPORT, I'll be back later this afternoon, Stiles." Aspen said into the speaker of her phone, as Jackson sat in the passenger seat with a content smile, his elbow resting on the car-door.

"Yeah, and you took my Jeep! Without asking, might I add! "

"Bet you're regretting making me my own set of keys, huh?" Aspen teased, smiling with her hands on the wheel, as Jackson just shook his head and laughed at the two's dynamic.

"Yes, I really am!" Stiles' shriek came from the other end of the line, only making Aspen and Jackson snort with laughter.

"I'm hanging up now, I'll see you later!"

"'Later' is very vague, Aspe-"

Aspen hung up the phone before Stiles could whine anymore.

Jackson had told her a couple days ago about his plans to move to London with his parents, and she was disappointed at first, especially since it had only been a few days since they had repaired their friendship.

But then she tried to put herself in his shoes, and completely understood why he wanted to get the hell out of this God-forsaken town. He nearly died twice in one night, and there's only so many times one can cheat death.

For the rest of the drive to the airport, the rekindled-best friends made small talk, knowing they would leave the real talk for the moment he really left.

▬▬▬

"I can't believe you're going to London without me." Aspen pretended to pout as Jackson lifted his suitcase onto the escalator.

"It's not like you haven't already been." Jackson countered, smiling down at her as they ascended the escalator.

"I know, but I wanted to go with you, you know? I could be like your tour guide." she raised her eyebrows at Jackson, who was just giggling at her. "I can also do a pretty good British accent, if I do say so myself."

"Oh yeah?"

"Totally!" she said with enthusiasm, "I'm Harry Styles, and we are One Direction!" she said in her best accent, which actually wasn't too bad.

It was her choice of words that sent Jackson into cackles.

"I swear you reference Harry Styles at any chance you get." Jackson shook his head, still chuckling.

"That man taught me everything I know about British accents." Aspen said playfully, "I haven't quite mastered Niall's Irish one yet, but I'm working on it."

"Anyone ever told you you're obsessed?"

"Yes." she shrugged it off, taking no offence whatsoever.

The escalator ride finally came to end, and Jackson wheeled his suitcase off the end of it as the two walked through the airport, finally reaching Jackson's boarding area.