Chapter 15

Addison's POV

Orange juice and lollipops. Those are the first things that come to mind when the smell of breakfast hits my nose. Despite the misery my tummy went through last night, all I'm craving is orange juice and lollies.

I wiggle out of bed, my feet tapping loudly against the hardwood floor.

Daddy's humming to himself as he scrambles some eggs. His brown hair shimmers under the sun rays and his yummy body is on display for my hungry eyes to devour. His tight grey sweats give him the perfect bubble butt making me giggle.

"Oh good morning princess!" I wave a shy 'hello' and nibble on my thumb nail.

Daddy switches his attention to the sizzling pans then back to me, "You should go put some socks on those toes before they freeze baby."

"I can't Dada." His ears perk up at my words and he sets our plates down.

"And why is that princess?"

"I too little..." It comes out a whine but is muffled by my thumb.

Daddy only chuckles and pulls off his own socks. He pulls me onto his lap and slides his jumbo socks onto my feets.

"How does that work for you little one?" I giggle and hum a 'thank you', ignoring them sliding down while I kick my feet.

"Thumb, baby," He taps my arm making my thumb pop out of my mouth. A forkful of eggs replace it making me hum in delight.

After a few bites of eggs and bacon Kai brings a sippy cup, which I never saw him grab, to my lips. Certainly no orange juice but milk is a close second to being my favorite.

Once my tummy is stuffed, Daddy carries me on his hip up the stairs. He places me on the bed and disappears, returning shortly with a blue sweater and white shorts. The sweater is baggy but super comfy. The word 'Baby' is stitched in cursive, simple yet cute.

I watch Daddy slowly slide my matching stockings on my feet then grabs my brush. I revel in the bliss that washes over me as Daddy brushes his fingers through my untangled hair. His humming can put me to sleep in an instant, but before I let a yawn slip my mouth he kisses my cheek telling me my hair his done. He is by far the best at doing the fancy hair stuff. Although, Daddy Xavie likes to take his time playing with my hair before putting it in a nice ponytail or even just putting a clippie in my hair to keep it from getting in my face. Today Daddy Kai went with a simple messy bun, letting my baby hairs frame my face nicely. I can't help but giggle and twirl, admiring my outfit.

I swear my thumb has a mind of it's own because it's the fifth time Daddy's had to tell me to take my thumb out of my mouth so he can brush my teeth, but once we're done getting ready for the day something beats my thumb to it. The familiarity and comfort of my paci pulls me deeper into my happy place, and Daddy only admires my little hums of contentment.

"What should we do today baby?" I shrug at his words, and snuggle deeper into the crook of his neck.

Daddy puts his thinking face on. Thinking, thinking... thinky dinky do. I giggle and Daddy looks at me confused. Oh boring old people, they'll just never understand life.

"Ah ha!" Daddy points his finger into the air. Ooh! I wonder what my genius Daddy has thought of now!

"I propose we build a..."

"Castle!?"

Daddy looks at me wide eyed but then smiles sheepishly, "Well of course my lady. Every princess needs a castle."

I squeal and run up the stairs, trying to find the comfiest of pillows and blankies. Daddy follows close behind and carries everything I can't. We will also need some stuffies, to protect our castle of course.

We bring everything back downstairs and Daddy sets up the outside walls and I decorate the inside. This is going to be the bestest castle ever!

"Can we have a tea party too Dada?"

Daddy chuckles, "Of course princess."

"Would you like another sandwich princess Addie?"

"Of course Prince Dada!" He hands me another slice of uncrusted ham sandwich for me to nibble on. I wanted tea and cookies, but Daddy insisted we eat a more proper lunch for our tea party.

Daddy's phone rings making me huff. Who dares interrupts my tea-time?

"Hello?" His voice instantly sends shivers down my spine.

"Daddy!" I starfish pose and plop myself in Daddy's lap so I can see my other half on the teeny tiny screen, "How'd you fit on such a little box Daddy!?"

He only laughs as coos at my behavior, "I'm only video calling on Kai's phone remember?"

Oh yeah I forgot. I blush, and finish the last bite of my sandwich.

"How was lunch sweetheart?"

"Is good! We has sandwiches! I wanted cookies, but Dada said no... But we made a castle! We got to dance to Phineas and Ferb while building. It took forever! So by the time we finished it was already lunch time! Can you imagine!? Is it lunch time there yet Daddy?"

I'm out of breath. My poor little lungs can't handle carrying the conversations. Daddy laughs at my full ramble, replying to every statement I made.

"Yes, it is lunch time here baby. I actually called to tell you some good news! I'm on my way home sweetheart."

"You are??" My question comes out as a squeal of excitement, but Dada's comes out confused. Is he not happy Daddy' coming home early? Who cares, I want my Daddy and I wants him as soon as possible.

"Yes, I've been away from my home for too long. I think I've done enough here that I can come home now." He doesn't look away from me, making me blush.

"I have a bit more free time. Can I join your tea party princess?"

"Of course Daddy, you can be the King!" 

* * * *

Ahh! Kind of a shorter chapter but I really wanted to update. I hope you guys are liking the story so far. Don't be afraid to speak up and send me any recommendations for what you maybe want to see!

Love you guys!

Question of the day: What's your favorite song?