Bonus Chapter 3

"Ugh Daddy-"
Kai's lips press against my ear as he softly shushes me, "Shh baby, we don't want to wake anyone up now do we?"
No we do not.
It's the little moments like this, right before the sun rises coating my mates' sinfully delicious skin, that I get their attention all to myself.
Kai thrusts into me, the pillow beneath my hips angling me perfectly for his delicious torture. Oh yes right there.
His hands wrap around my throat, Torryn's dark eyes letting me know how this is going to finish. Instead of Kia's sweet torturously slow thrusts Torryn begins quickening the pace, adding more force into each thrust.
His growl is deep and husky as my walls clench around him, his release quickly following mine. He doesn't pull out just yet though, as he whispers in between each kiss he places upon my skin.
My brain is too hazy from the high I'm slowly coming down from but I smile as I hear the words 'mate', 'mine', and 'perfect'.
Kai finally decides to shower and get ready for the day, saying something about how Xavier's going to give him shit for not participating in their 'early day' of work.
We quickly shower, and as the sun finally hits its peak for the morning I pull on my leggings. Five... four... three... two...
"Mommy!" Two pairs of pajama clad feet come thundering into our room.
Knox and Koa jump into my arms practically throwing us all onto the bed. Despite being twins Koa has Xavier's deep brown eyes and Knox has Kia's forest green eyes. They both share different facial aspects from their but now that they're almost three I'm confident to say they both have my hair.
Not far behind Xavier walks in with a sleepy Zane on his hip. My poor boy is definitely not a morning person like his two younger brothers.
"Morning sweetheart," I softly coo at my grumpy boy and he just rubs his eyes grumbling a 'good morning'.
Kai walks out of the bathroom and Zane instantly reaches for him.
"Hey bud! Let's go make everyone some breakfast, yeah?" Zane only nods, slowly trying to wake himself up. Despite Kai and Xavier both insisting that Zane has my smile, all I see when looking at Zane is a baby Xavier. The four-year-old is incredibly smart, caring, protective of his brothers, and incredibly grumpy when he's woken up by someone. Exactly like Xavier.
"What are we making dad?" Zane's voice is soft but full of excitement while Kai Carrie's him to the kitchen. He loves cooking with Kai. Xavier's convinced he only likes it so much because Kai sneaks him goodies while they're in the kitchen.
"Good morning my beautiful wife." Xavier gives me a quick kiss before the boys tackle him into the bed too.
He playfully roars at them before sweeping them up insisting we 'charge into the kitchen'. I follow my boys down and giggle.
Zane sits on the counter and pours the chocolate chips into their bowl while Xavier and the twins set the table.
"While your fathers finish up breakfast, how about we get ready for the day before Auntie Olivia gets here."
Kai sucks in a breath, "Eh pancakes baby. Syrup plus boys... not gonna be pretty." Right. Of course Kai picks the stickiest and most sugary meal before a play date.
"Is Matty gonna come too momma?" I chuckle and ruffle Zane's messy hair.
"Of course he is baby. So we gotta eat a good breakfast so we can get ready to see them, yeah?"
He agrees excitedly, patiently waiting for Xavier to cut up his pancakes for him. Mathew, Olivia's son, is only a few months younger than Zane. They became best friends the minute they were old enough to walk and play.
After breakfast is finished and my syrup monsters are all cleaned up, Olivia knocks on the door.
"Ah, just in time boys. Someone go get the door for Auntie Olivia." Zane rushes for the door and you can hear both his fathers yelling after him.
"Zane, no running!" I giggle, oops probably my fault on that one.
I carry Koa on my hip, and Knox holds my hand staying close to my side. Odd... they're usually right in tow with their brother. The two have certainly come to the age where they watch everything Zane does, and want to do everything he does.
Jonathan and my men greet each other as if they haven't seen each other in years. Which, for how often they used to see each other, it practically has been forever.
"Oh my gosh, this must be baby Elora." Olivia gives me a side hug and sits down with her new baby in her arms.
Knox's fingers tighten around my hand. They've never seen a baby younger than them yet, so I'm sure it's odd to see something so tiny.
"Hi Knox," Olivia smiles and reaches out her hand, "Do you want to say hi to Elora?"
His green eyes are as wide as saucers but he shuffles closer to Olivia. Koa wiggles out of my arms wanting to be with his brother. They only stare at the baby girl, complete in awe. Then, their big brother catches their attention.
"Guys! Matthew brought new trucks!" This has the boys completely forgetting about the new baby and they run to play with the toys.
Jonathan and my men for once aren't talking business, purely visiting with each other and our boys. They all play monster trucks, Xavier making a crashing noise and a dramatic scene that all the boys laugh at.
I relish in the sight of all of us being together, completely young and free.  This. This is the moment I live for. No matter how old we all get, I will forever relish the times I get to spend with my mates, our children, and our family.