Chapter 11

Addison's POV

I can't believe Xavier is leaving for two weeks, without any warning. Is it really necessary? I mean, I'm sure it is but I wish I could be selfish and keep him here. It's only for two weeks, but I haven't been able to sleep afraid I'll miss him before he leaves in the morning.

Six o'clock Xavier's side of the bed shifts as he gets ready for the day. Quickly later, he walks out of the shower smelling clean, then his footsteps retreat down the stairs making my heart tighten. Did he really just leave? He wasn't even going to say goodbye? I try to keep my breathing even, holding my eyes shut tightly so no tears can escape.

Kai's arms bring me closer to him, "He's just loading up the car baby, he's coming back."

Kai's words instantly make me feel better. I love both of my daddies, and it's crazy how they can shift my mood so quickly sometimes. I think about last night and how badly I wanted them to have their ways with me. Kai growls softly as if he can read my thoughts, and softly grazes his lips over the hickeys he left last night, "You should really be sleeping baby."

His free arm that isn't under my head roams slowly across my body. Soon after another hand grasps my thigh tightly as the bed in front of me dips, "What are you thinking about love?"

Xavier's morning voice is still present and only sound deeper laced with lust, turning me on even more, "What's got you smelling so sweet? You trying to make Daddy late for his trip?"

I moan out as Kai bites down on my skin leaving even more love bites. I look straight into Xavier's brown eyes and grasp onto his shirt, "If I were would it work?"

His hand travels down south and grabs onto my kitty dominantly, "Oh, princess you don't want to start."

He rubs my button in slow circles igniting my body. Kai glides his hand up to my chest to play with my left breast. My kitty throbs growing wetter and wetter, "Daddies please."

They both growl and Xavier swiftly slides a finger in, "Is this what you want?"

I buck my hips, but Kai holds my hips firmly so I can't move. I can feel Kai's gaze on my body as I writhe under Xavier's simple touch. I've never been touched like this, and I feel so sensitive under both of their dominance. Xavier quickens his pace and adds another finger. As I feel myself flying to a foreign brink of bliss Xavier's phone goes off making him stop his action with a frustrated sigh.

"Well, we'll have to finish this when I get back. But if you still feel tingly while I'm gone I certainly won't mind watching Kai help your problem." Xavier looks up at Kai and they both have the same mischievous glint in their eyes, "Goodbye princess. I'll see you in two weeks, so be good."

Xavier leaves us and Kai pulls me into his chest, "Go to sleep baby, we still have a few more hours."

"Princess wake up, it's time for breakfast." Kai shakes me awake and I follow him downstairs. Even with the little sleep I got I feel great, plus my shirt still smells like Xavier and I love it, "Eggs for breakfast?"

I watch Kai pull out the eggs from the fridge as his bare back muscles flex with every movement. I love breakfast time because I get moments like these when they're not paying attention, I can drool over them all I want.

"Mhm, scrambled please!" Kai sets me up on the counter and I play music from his phone.

"It isn't in my blood!" I sing along to the beautiful Shawn Mendes and Kai watches me do a little dance.

"You're silly princess," He rubs my bare thigh mindlessly finishing up the eggs, "So what should we do today?"

You. My wolf purrs in my head making me blush. What is with her today, she's being so blunt about everything. I just shrug not trusting my voice.