Chapter 35

Addison's POV

"N-no." I don't know what came over me. Even my own wolf growls at me at my stupidity. I should want him to leave. After everything I should hate him. But a part of me knows it wasn't his fault, and he needs to know that I don't hate him.

Xavier tightens his grip around me but I only struggle more, "No, Daddy, I need to see him."

"Like hell I'm letting you anywhere near him. Kai, get rid of him before I do."

"No!" I pound on Xavier's chest catching them both off guard. "It's not his fault daddy! It- I need to-"

I can't seem to find my words and my eyes fill with tears of frustration. Kai sighs, "Just let her see him Xavier. She needs this."

Xavier's gone in a blink of an eye, making me panic. If it weren't for the lack of screams and blood I'd be running down to follow him. Instead I hear the door open and close, but that seems to be it.

Kai's eyes glaze over, then back to normal, "Okay princess, lets get you cleaned up."

Kai's lost in thought as he brushes through my hair. Why do I feel so guilty? Oh yeah, maybe because the man down stairs tried to have me for their chosen mate? But he didn't know. He didn't know I had my mates, and he didn't know how happy they made me.

If he's here it's for two reasons. One: He needs my help. Two: He's checking to see if I'm truly being taken care of. If he needs the help, then I will help him, because he's my friend. And if he needs to check to see that I'm okay, I will show him just how happy I am here.

I look up through the mirror, and my heart nearly shatters. I turn around to face Kai, holding his face in my hands. I brush away the stray tear from his face, "Daddy I- I just need to make sure he's okay and let him know that I'm happy here. I happy with you and Xavier. I love you and Xavier, please believe me."

Kai's eyes flicker from his bright green to black, but settle back to his normal eye color. He stays silent but nods his head. I give him a kiss, trying my best to put all my love into the action. Not even half an hour ago I was about to give myself completely to my mates, and now I've stopped it to speak with someone who tried ripping us away from each other. I understand their worries, but I need to do this.

Xavier clears his throat. Kai looks up at him hesitantly then makes his way out of the bathroom. Xavier silently looks over my outfit. His shirt, Kai's pants, and his boxers are the only thing that could satisfy him in this situation. The only thing that is mine is the bra, which I've almost grown accustomed to not wearing in our house, but I know why it was in my options tonight. Xavier seems to also be lost in thought, but instead of sad like Kai, he seems almost angry.

"I-I just need to let him know I'm okay." Xavier's jaw clenches at my words. Maybe it wasn't the right wording for him, but I'm nearly too exhausted to pick my brain for how to approach this with him. I know he trusts me, it's Jaxon he doesn't trust. So I need to prove to them that they can trust him. We can all be allies, maybe even friends.

I make my way to step out of the bathroom, and Xavier only watches me. Before I can step out of the bathroom completely Xavier's hand is securely around the back of my neck pulling me back.

"You are mine little girl, and goddess help anyone in the room who forgets it." His eyes are practically glowing, making me shiver, "And the moment I say he leaves he's leaving. One way or another. Do I make myself clear?"