Bonus Chapter 1

*8 months later *
Breathe in. Breathe out.
The smell of dewy grass fills my senses as I try not to focus too much on my oncoming surroundings. I get lost in thought trying to focus on something other than my turning stomach. The black and white assortments turn into the anchor keeping me from fainting, until Olivia's voice snaps me back to reality.
"Hey, girly, are you ready?" My hands grip tightly around the flowers, but I shake my head yes.
"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you? Or maybe Jonathan-"
I place my hand on her shoulder in reassurance. Yet as I do so I try not to think about how clammy my hand may be. "I'll be fine, I promise. Just try not to laugh if I trip."
Olivia giggles but then swats away my ridiculous comments as if it were hovering in the air. She straightens out, composing herself, and gracefully follows the two ladies in front of her.
As she retreats I have to refrain from calling her back. It's true this is a moment in my life I thought I would share with my biological family, but I know I'm fully supported by the family I gained.
Melodic music begins to play as I follow Olivia. I take my pause and the crowd of eyes makes me freeze. Stage fright. Who knew that's what I'd be most affected by on this day. Pack members, friends, family, all people I've met and grown to care for. Yet I feel like I could cave in the weight of their eyes.
Until I see them. The men I've grown to love, and am going to spend my whole life with. As their hazel and green eyes catch mine a wave of peace washes through me.
Xavier stands tall looking at me full of pride. And in his all black suit with his tie being white he looks absolutely stunning. To his right Kai demands my attention, wearing an identical suit to Xavier, but he holds a look of complete adoration. As I get closer it looks as if he couldn't believe this day was real, and honestly I feel the same.
To the left of Xavier is Jonathan, their close friend Anthony, and Jaxon. I was surprised when I heard they had asked Jaxon to be part of their party, but still glad that they did. Jaxon looks at me in awe, then gives me a playful smirk and thumbs up making me smile.
I walk past the rows of people until Xavier's and Kai's hands are in reach. My two men look down at me, both eyes glossy with unshed tears. Xavier brushes a curly strand of my hair from my face and I reach towards his to brush away the lone tear that slips past his walls.
I look at Kai and he gives my hand a squeeze, "Beautiful." It's all he whispers but I can hear all the words he doesn't say through that one statement.
"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union between Xavier Stone, Kai Stone, and Addison Taylor."
The ceremony goes on and it takes everything in me not to sob in happiness. Kai and Xavier don't ever break their gazes from me overwhelming me with so many emotions.
As the man behind me continues, it's as if my future flashes before my eyes. I can see me pregnant with Xavier possessively holding me, as Kai and our pups run around our house. I can picture my children growing to become great leaders, and then one day finding their mates. I only hope they feel half as loved and happy as I do with their fathers. We'll support each other until we're old and grey and the moon goddess is ready to take us with her.
"Xavier, do you take Addison to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
Xavier smiles at me, captivating me in his gaze, "I do."
"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her forevermore?"
"I do."
"Kai, do you take Addison to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
Finally Kai let's his tears flow freely as he smiles down at me , "I do."
"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her forevermore?"
"I do."
" And do you Addison, do you take Xavier and Kai to be your lawfully wedded husbands ? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect them , forsaking all others and holding only unto them forevermore?"
With every bone in my body, I will forever love, cherish and protect my mates. No doubt about it. "I do."
"Gentlemen, you may kiss the bride." Xavier scoops me up, giving me a kiss full of passion, hunger, and undying love, making the crowd I almost forgot was here cheer loudly. Next Kai steals me away from Xavier and pulls me in and kisses me equally so.
The effects of their kisses shoot straight to my core, and both men instantly notice. Xavier looks down at me with lust filled eyes and Kai's growl could barely be heard over the crowd in front of us. Oh boy... this is going to be a long reception.

*mature*

My feet hurt. And although I'm still buzzing from the absolutely perfect day I've had I could easily pass out as soon as my head hits the pillow. I'm happy to be back in the comfort of our bedroom with my mates. Although my mates insisted on us traveling somewhere for our honeymoon, the only place I want to spend celebrating our marriage is in the home we're going to grow our family in someday.
I sit down but before I can take my heels off, Kai is kneeling down working on the straps. Xavier crawls across the bed and sits behind me, instantly working at my shoulders.
"You look absolutely stunning in this dress, love," Xavier whispers in my ear and Kai kisses up my legs, "but I think it's time we take it off, yeah?"
I hum out a moan as his nips at my mark and Kai gets lost under my dress. Xavier pulls my zipper painfully slow and by the time my arms slip out of my sleeves Kai's hot tongue flattens against my lace underwear.
"Daddy..."
Xavier smirks against my skin, and his hands travel to my breasts, "What's that love? I can't hear you."
Kai pushes my underwear to the side, and circles teasing circles around my throbbing core making me squirm. Kai bites my thigh in response and Xavier pinches my sensitive buds at the same time.
"Daddy please!" Kai moves out from under my dress and helps Xavier undress me. I reach for their clothes but Kai tosses me to the middle of the bed.
Xavier tuts, "Such an inpatient little girl."
They both begin to undress, never breaking eye contact, "Don't worry princess, we'll give you what you want."
Xavier tangles his fingers into my hair, "But first, we're going to cherish our beautiful wife all night long."
And I thought I couldn't get any wetter.
Their fingers and tongues explore every inch of my body, with a feathery touch. As much as I love them trying to be thoughtful and are trying to make this night sweet and loving for me, I have other plans.
I use the fact that they're being gentle and distracted to my advantage. I flip Kai onto his back straddling him, and Xavier watches in surprise. I trail my lips down his bare chest and lick up his shaft making him groan.
"What's the matter Daddy? You don't wanna play?" His gaze is filled with lust, and I'm sure mine matches.
Xavier grabs a fistful of my hair making me gasp, "Is that what you want love? Here we are trying to be sweet to our little wife yet all she wants is to be used like a pet. Is that it?"
I grind my ass into him as he holds me tight. I've got them right where I wanted them, "Yes alpha."
They both growl, then I'm back on my back. Kai goes back to kissing up my thighs, teasing me once again. Yet this time it doesn't last long. His hot tongue shoots sparks through me as he gives his attention to my dripping core. Xavier gives attention to my breasts, telling me how much he loves me in between licks and kisses.
Soon Kai hovers over me, positioning himself between my legs, "You're so beautiful princess."
He slowly begins to stretch me out, making me moan, "My beautiful wife."
I look up at him and Xavier, "My husbands." This sets Kai off and he quickes his paces.
I scream out a moan and Xavier takes that as his invitation to use my mouth. His grip on my hair is sturdy but he lets my suck him at my own pace.
"That's it baby. Fuck you feel so good." I tighten against Kai at Xavier's words making him groan. He quickens his pace hitting all the right spots before I'm screaming against Xavier's cock.
Kai curses and pulls out. A whimper escapes my lips but he only chuckles, "Don't worry princess, I'm not done with you yet." He uses his fingers to spreads my juices down to my back entrance. Then Xavier is out of my mouth and I'm on top of him.
"Fuck I love you Addison."
"I love you- ah!" Xavier thrusts into me making me cry out. But what really has me shaking is Kai, slowly stretching out my back entrance. Kai's hand wraps around my throat as I turn into a moaning mess.
They begin to thrust in sync bringing me close to the edge, "Go ahead baby, let go. Cum for us princess. Fuck, we love you so much."
With one more thrust I come undone and their thrusts begin to get sloppy as they too release inside me.
They gently pull out, making me groan. Xavier pulls me tighter against his chest as Kai goes to get a wash rag.
One hand rubs soothing circles on my back as the other traces lazy shapes on my stomach. The action isn't unusual but my mind wanders back to our conversation we had two weeks ago and how I told Xavier I wanted to stop taking my birth control once we were married. And although I didn't take my pill this morning, there's not a high chance that this one night will result in a pregnancy. Even so, he still smiles down at my stomach with the biggest smile on his face, surely thinking about how he can't wait to start a family with me. I can't wait either.