Chapter 9

"Daddy who's Jonathan?" I'm not normally a shy person, but usually, I like to keep to myself and a limited number of friends when I can help it.

His mesmerizing green eyes focus on me, "He's a close friend of mine, and our gamma. He's coming over to talk to me about a few things. But he's bringing over his mate so you can at least have a few friends till we can introduce you to the pack."

When will I be introduced to the pack? And if there are people coming over I definitely need to get ready.

"Where are you going baby?"

"I um, I was going upstairs to get ready for the day."

Kai chuckles and tidies up his workspace, then leads me out of the office, "You're already ready for the day silly."

Did he really expect me to make new friends in this? I look down at the clothes drowning my body. I have my own clothes, I don't understand the problem. I go to protest, but Kai is already gone, most likely getting ready for the day himself. Would I get in trouble for changing? I really don't want to get punished for something as silly as my clothing. I'll just ask him to change later.

I find myself waiting in the tv room as Kai decides to straighten out the house a bit. After watching all of the new Sander Sides videos, Kai walks in wearing a grey t-shirt with dark ripped jeans and board game boxes in his hand, "Do you want to play a board game princess?"

"Sure!"

I scoot over ready for him to sit by me but he only reaches out his hand, "Come here I want to show you something."

He walks me upstairs but instead of walking to our room, we turn left towards their office, but then go down another hallway I haven't explored yet. We pass a couple of extra rooms and an extra restroom till we get to a room with dusty blue walls with daisy patterns simply spread across the walls. A large dollhouse is set in the right corner and an art table on the left. One of the walls is covered in black and looks like a chalkboard. All kinds of different toys and board games fill the shelves on the wall, but each thing is organized perfectly.

Kai sets down the games on the white and blue rug in the middle of the room and lets me observe, "This is your toy room. Do you like it?"

"I loves it, Daddy." I look at a list plastered on my desk labeled "Toy room Rules".

"I thought we could play up here." After we do over my plate date rules, I choose Guess Who and we begin our game.

"Is it a male?" Kai scratches his head very focused on his guessing. I've beaten him seven times now, but he's determined to win one. Maybe this time I'll take it easy on him.

"Yup!"

"Is he devilishly handsome?"

I peer down at the bald old man on my card and laugh, "Ummmm..."

"Oh I know! It's me!"

"Silly Daddy, he's much more handsomer than you!" I stick out my tongue and giggle letting him know I'm joking.

"More handsome than me? Impossible! Let me see that," He reaches for my card and gasps at the old cartoon character on the little square, "Why you little..."

He doesn't finish his sentence but tickles me. I laugh so hard I forget how to breathe. I absolutely love having these playful moments with my mates. I can tell they have been stressed lately so it's nice to see that stress float away from them for a little while, even if it means I'm getting tortured with tickles.

"Da-daddyy I'm gon-gonna peeee!"

Kai's phone goes off, and I recognize the special ringtone as Xavier's. Kai sighs as he checks his message on his phone. I lean on his back, laying my head on his shoulder. Xavier said something about being late but that's all my sneaky butt can read.

"Hey Daddy, how come Daddy Xavie gets his own special ringtone?"

Kai finishes typing his response then puts his phone away, "So that way I know if I can ignore it or not."

I giggle and Kai picks me up, giving me a piggyback ride, "C'mon princess lets prepare some lunch before Jonathan gets here."

We walk down to the kitchen and Kai grabs food out for sandwiches, "Daddy can I go change?"

Kai chuckles and shakes his head, "Why? You're already dressed."

"But daddy-"

"Baby that's what Xavier chose out for your clothes. It was most likely for a reason. Now help me make your sandwich."

Why on earth would Xavier want me to meet new people dressed like a bum? I pout but quickly grow distracted by making my own sandwich. First, I want ham on the left side of my bread, and turkey on the right. Then I add my cheese, and daddy makes me add tomato and pickles. Lastly, I spoonful of mayonnaise and my masterpiece is completed.

"Well now I know how you like your sandwiches made," Kai laughs and helps me cut the crust off. A honk echoes from down the driveway making me panic. The clock on the oven reads 12:57.

"Is that them? Can I please go change Daddy?"

Kai sighs and pats down my hair, "You look fine baby."

I rush down the window to see a skinny blonde dressed in a cute light pink summer dress. My dad always had me worry about first impressions, and not that I really want to impress anyone, I don't want to meet my mates' gamma and his mate in jumbo man clothes. My heart starts to race and my throat becomes tight with nerves.

"Daddy, please... I look like it just woke up and- and I-" I can't even focus enough to finish my train of thought knowing there is no way he's going to budge.

Kai sighs and inhales my scent deeply, "Fine princess hurry and go change. Quickly."

He pats my bum as I speed walk upstairs. I grab the first thing that catches my eye which ends up being a white and pink romper with little pineapples on the shorts. I brush out my hair to flow over my shoulders and slip on some tan sandals.

I hold onto my daddies' clothes and fold them neatly, maybe I can change back into them later. I take one inhale of their clothes letting their scents calm me down.

Princess, don't make our guests wait.

I hurry and make my way downstairs again, just as two people enter the house. The tall male has short, dirty-blonde hair and is only a little shorter than my mates. A girl follows behind him watching her mate embrace mine in a bro hug. She's about my height and her hair flows past her shoulders.

"Princess, this is Jonathan and his mate Olivia," Kai pulls me into his side. That outfit shows a little much don't you think?

I blush and move my hair to cover my neckline a bit. I wave at Jonathan and Olivia knowing Kai's wolf isn't going to let me leave his side right after meeting someone new, "Hi, I'm Addison."

"Hi, Addison, nice to meet you." Jonathan bends down a bit and smiles a kind smile towards me.

Olivia smiles and waves shyly at me. I can tell already that we'll be great friends. Kai and Jonathan start talking and finally, Kai releases me, "How about you show Olivia your toy room?"

I reach for Olivia's hand and once she happily takes it. I excitedly show her my new fun room. Her eyes grow wide as she enters my room. She's hesitant to touch anything like she'll break it all.

"Sooo... are- are you a urm..."

"A little?" She smiles shyly, "Yeah, I am. I was really excited when Jonathan said you were one too."

A sigh of relief passes my mouth, "So whatcha wanna play with?"

Olivia eyes my giantdollhouse. I'm happy she wants to play with that because I was waiting to playwith it too.