Chapter 21

So sorry! Things have been so crazy with finals coming up. I also want to apologize that this chapter will be shorter because I already have big plans for the next chapter. So yes, this will be all smut. 

Mature content awaits ahead of this author note... you have been warned. Mostly pet play, so if you do not like that sort of kink content then you can skip. I am also very bad at writing mature scenes, let alone pet play scenes, so I apologize in advance.  Okay, Love you! 

The moment our feet enter the house, Xavier's lips are on mine and Kai's hands roam over my dress.

"I think this," he tugs on the bottom of my summer dress, "Needs to come off."

Xavier's hand entangles itself in my curled hair, and he pulls roughly making me moan. The boys both work on lifting my dress over my head. Kai's hands roam over my stomach, chest, then my neck. The touch is so soft I can barely process it.

"You have no idea how badly I needed to touch you last night. I spent the whole night dreaming of your beautiful soft skin."

Heat rushes through me as his eyes darken making me even more excited for what may come. Soft kisses brush against my skin from both of my mates. I lights a fire in me. I'm not sure why, but I've seen how dominant Xavier is and Kova's kinks. Now all I can think about is getting Kai to let me see Torryn's.

"Daddy..." I squirm needing more. My gears start to turn. Daddy is going to slow. I want, no I need more.

Kai leaves a trail of little love bites across my chest and Xavier watches happily. The small smirk on his face as he sees me squirm makes e feel like he knows exactly what I'm wanting. He raises an eyebrow, waiting for me to beg. Not tonight. I'll be having my mates beg for me tonight.

Kai's hot tongue takes my nipple in his mouth making me gasp in pleasure. He works on my sensitive bud making so much harder to think. Come on Addison, think. Holy, the things my mates can do with their tongues...

No. I pull Kai up, tugging on his soft hair for a deep kiss. He growls at my impatient actions but doesn't stop me. Now what did Xavier call him last night?

Adrenaline flows through me as I flip Kai on his back, "Come on Master, don't you want to come out and play?"

His hand tightens round my neck and I can see Torryn come out instantly, "Is that what my little pup wants, huh? Trying to get her master to give her a treat?"

Holy moly, I did not expect those words to go straight to my core. Something seems to shift inside of me, no longer to be rebellious and make my mates beg. So something in my mind is wanting me to start begging on my knees like a... like a...

"Is that what you want Pet?"

I whimper out a moan making my mates growl. Torryn throws me on the bed, and Xavier is instantly between my legs. He swipes his hot tongues against my needy clit making my legs shake. His tongue thrusts in and out of my heat and all that can be heard is the sloppiness of his tongue and my moans and cries.

"On all fours pet." Torryn strokes his hard member through his boxers. I don't even notice I'm swaying my ass which is now in the air until Xavier chuckles, "Looks like our pup wants a treat."

Torryn smirks , "Does our girl want a treat?"

I whimper and reach out my neck towards his member hoping he understands what I'm wanting.

"Awe my sweet pup." His fingers brush through my hair lovingly, "You want Master's cock, hm? You want to suck your master till you get my yummy milk?"

Xavier groans, mumbling about how soaking I am, and dips down to my throbbing pussy once more.

"Ah! Y-yes please."

His hand grips my hair tightly, forcing me to look up at him, "Yes what pup?"

"Yes, please Master. Please give me a treat. I've been such a good girl for my Daddies today. Please!"

Torryn pushes his member fully down my mouth making me gag. Xavier slips a couple digits into my slick pussy. If it weren't for Master's cock filling my mouth I'd be screaming in pleasure from all the new sensations. From the smacks coming down on my ass, the fingers in my pussy, the tugging on my breasts, and the fist in my hair, and the cock in my mouth my climax rises quickly. I try to moan out a warning to my mates, only making Torryn growl and fuck my mouth faster and harder.

"Fuck baby almost there. Ah, yes, you're mouth feels so good on master's cock."

Xavier adds another finger and his trusts become rough too.

"Okay pet, cum for us. Cum all over Xavier's fingers while I fuck your pretty little mouth."

The wave of pleasure rushes through me making me muffle out a scream. Just as I'm about to come down from my high, Kai comes in my mouth and Xavier plays with my clit forcing out my climax even more.

"Such a good girl princess. We're so proud."

My eyes are heavy as they carry me to getcleaned up. "Thank you Daddy."