Chapter 19

Xavier's POV

Without another word, I make my way up to the tv room, where my little girl as doing a little happy dance as she rearranges all of our pillows. Kai coughs, getting Addison's attention, and trying to warn her of what's to come. I smile, a menacing smile at the two in front of me as I hold up the grains of rice I still hold between my fingers.

"Now which one of you is going to tell me what really happened yesterday?"

Kai opens his mouth to explain, but one cold glare his way shuts him up. I look at my little girl, who fiddles nervously with her tiny fingers. I motion for her to step forward with the curl of my finger, and I swear I can see her legs shake.

"I- I was a bad girl Daddy, I'm sorry," She looks at me with sad eyes, truly feeling regret for the way she acted. I only stare at her, silently telling her I'm going to need more than that, "Delilah called me a goody two shoes... she said-" her eye well up with tears at the thought, "she said you didn't actually care about me because I've never been punished..."

"Which rules did she break?" Kai knows I'm speaking to him, even though my poker gaze hasn't left my baby girl.

Kai sighs, "Two through six."

This peaks my interest, my baby really wanted to prove a point, "Elaborate."

"She knocked down some blocks, then when I tried to take her home she refused and deliberately ignored me when I asked her to come to me. When I tried to put her in time out, she slapped my hand away," I look at my little dove shocked, and she just sinks lower in embarrassment, "I had to carry her to the car and to the house kicking and screaming. So I had her kneel in the rice for 15 minutes, then when I asked her why she did what she did she failed to mention what Delilah really told her."

He looks at Addison with a hurt expression, making Addison bow her head even lower.

"Well sounds like our little brat had quite the night," I finally look at Kai, "You should've told me."

"I know, I just didn't want you to over react."

"Over react? Seems to me you under reacted. Her behavior was unacceptable and you should've told me and I would've been here within the hours."

"Exactly! You needed to finish what you had, I didn't want you to ignore your duties." I growl at the thought of him trying to tell me what my duties are, but the whimper of my baby makes me change my focus.

"Well, seems to me this brat still needs some learning to do. If she wants to believe that her daddies don't care for her, then we'll show her just how much we care."

Addison's POV: (Mature Content Ahead)

"Well, seems to me this brat still needs some learning to do. If she wants to believe that her daddies don't care for her, then we'll show her just how much we care."

The dominance that seeps through his voice makes warmth creep down to my core, and fear creeps up my spine. What exactly does that mean?

Xavier makes his way to the sofa, siting relaxed in his spot, "Come here kitten," I take a step towards him but he stops me, "Uh-uh, crawl to me."

I look at Kai, shocked, but he only looks at me with a dark glint in his eyes. I swear my heart is going to jump out of my chest as I get on all fours, and slowly make my way to Xavier. Once I get close enough, he picks me up, placing me across his knees. He adjusts me where I'm standing on my elbows and knees, with my legs slightly spread.

He growls in delight as he squeezes my bum, "We won't be needing these." He rips my black cotton undies right off of me making me squeak in surprise.