Chapter 7

"Baby wake up." I shake her lightly to wake up from her nap. She shifts but stays asleep on our bed. She's been sleeping for an hour now so I can't let her sleep any more or else she won't sleep tonight. We discovered that when Kai let her sleep in on her nap a few days ago and we ended up waking up four in the morning because she wanted to have a dance party.

"Princess, Kai is going to be home soon and we need to make him dinner, come on let's go my sleeping beauty."

"Ugh go away!" I know she's still half asleep, but I still send her a stern swat to her butt which instantly wakes her up.

"I know your sleepy from your nap, so I'll excuse the attitude if you drop it in the next thirty seconds."

"I- I'm sorry Daddy I didn't mean to be grumpies. I just sleepy and was having a good dream..." She makes grabby hands and gives me a good apology kiss.

"Mhm, okay baby. Next time try to use your nice words okay?" She nods her head and sleepily rubs her eyes. Her attitude changed back to normal so fast it's almost too good to be true how well behaved she'd been. It's only been about a week, but I've almost been looking over my shoulder waiting for her to really ask for a punishment. Luckily, she hasn't yet. I know it'll quickly come, and I can't wait for that first punishment, but I'm enjoying the peace for now.

"Well, something smells good!" Kai's voice enters the house and Addison disappears before I can even process.

"Daddyyy!" A loud thud quickly follows along with a sad wail.

I drop everything and rush to the sounds of her crying. Kai beats me to it and picks her up to cradle her in his arms. He whispers sweet nothings in her ear to calm her down and my dominant side kicks in, "What did I say about running little girl? This is exactly why you need to listen."

She flinches at my harsh tone and Kai shoots me a glare. I sigh knowing I shouldn't have snapped, "Sorry princess I didn't mean to scare you. But we can't have you running around and hurting yourself like this all the time. Understand?"

She hiccups, "I know Daddy I sorry I got excited a-and forgots..."

She reaches out for me so I take her from Kai and hold her close to me, "I know princess, I know."

Sooo she's in little space?

I smile at Kai's happy tone, Yeah, she has been in it for the majority of the day. It was nice.

I'm glad. A bummer I missed it though.

I laugh at his stupid little pout and lightly pat Addison's bum to get her attention, "Should we finish setting the table so we can eat?"

Addison quickly wiggles out of my grasp and walks to the dinner table picking up from where I left off. 

Addison's POV

After cleaning up from dinner I can't help but feel restless. It's been a while since I've last shifted and my wolf yearns to run across our mates' land. What if they don't like my wolf though? I mean I am personally fond of my wolf, but I'm a gamma and their Alphas.

"What's on your mind love?" Kia looks at me curiously, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Erm,  nothing..."

"Don't lie to us, princess." Xavier growls with a warning look on his face. I guess there really is no use of lying to them. I don't know why I'm being so silly.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could all go for a run? Let our wolves out for a bit?"

"I think that's a great idea!" They both exclaim in unison. Their eyes are wide, and they scurry to the back door. I can't help but admire my silly daddies.

Xavier leads us to the far back of the pack land and Kai holds my hand tightly. I wonder what their wolves would look like. They're probably going to be huge and hopefully fluffy. Hopefully, their wolves are friendly. I know Xavier's has a bit of a temper, but I've never been able to fully meet them. I know alphas have more of their own personality as if giving one person two minds of power. I have my wolf, but she can only communicate with me, as blood-born alphas can let their wolves take control whenever they'd like.

"Are you ready baby?" Green and brown eyes stare at me intensely, yet each hold a bit of uncertainty.

"We'll have you meet our wolves first since they've been dying to talk to you, then we can go for a run." Xavier tries his hardest not to show any emotion, but I can feel the nervousness radiate off of him. I take his hand in reassurance and give them both the okay.

Xavier takes a deep breath and his eyes soon turn from his chocolate brown to an almost golden hazel. I turn to my right and Kai's eyes are now a dark green they almost look black. I'm so entranced by their beautiful eyes I don't notice my two mates inching closer and closer to me watching me as if I were their prey.

"H-hi..." What are their names?

Xavier's wolf smirks, "My name is Kova."

"And I'm Torryn."

"It's real- really nice to meet you two." I don't know why I'm suddenly so shy. But I can feel the power held by both of my mates and it makes my wolf swell with pride but we are also both intimidated.

"Why so nervous pup?" Torryn lifts my chin with his finger looking at me with a playful smirk and Kova only chuckles.

"I didn't realize Kai's and Xavier's wolves were so powerful..." I try to hide my blush but Torryn's hand keeps my chin in place. The two only watch me with a prideful look in their eyes.

"I'm glad you think so," Kova dips his head to my neck applying light kisses. My head goes fuzzy from the close proximity and my knees go weak feeling his teeth graze my sweet spot.

I can feel Torryn's burning gaze, "If our stupid humans weren't so insistent on waiting, you would already be bearing our marks, wouldn't you agree Kova?"

Kova growls in my ear, "And my pup."

My eyes close and my mind goes fuzzy. I can picture the two of them dominating me in bed right now making heat between my legs grow. I know we haven't been together long but normally wolves mark each other right away. Why haven't they marked me yet? Do they not want to? Are they waiting to see if they can get rid of me first? No, I can't think like that.

Kova and Torryn stop what their doing and grasp my hands to get my attention, "Why are you sad? What did we do?"

Kova's eyes flash from their hazel to dark brown, then back. I can tell Xavier can also sense my drop in mood and is fighting back control, "No, you did nothing Kova, I promise!"

Kova gains back control but doesn't look convinced. I know it's silly of me to be doubting myself and their intentions, but I can't get the question out of my head. I really shouldn't run away from my problems and ask them. But I can just do that later, right? I know they just wanted to introduce me to their wolves before the run so then Kai and Xavier could have a peaceful run without them trying to take control, but I wouldn't mind spending more time with Kova and Torryn.

"Do you two have to go back? Can... urm... can you two just run with me instead?"

Kova doesn't hesitate and starts removing his clothes. Torryn smiles widely, "Of course we can pup."

I squeak and cover my eyes as they get undressed, then once they're done I hide behind the tree and shift into my wolf. The cool evening air feels wonderful brushing through my multicolored fur. Kova's large black wolf stands tall with pride and Torryn stands with pure white fur in confidence in his eyes. They're beautiful. And all mine. Torryn and Kova growl in approval and circle me taking in my wolf's appearance.

Once they're finished rubbing up against me andsatisfied with the amount of their scent is on me, we go for our run. Kova'spaws thunder across the ground as he lightly nips at my tail, and Torrynwatches from under a large tree. He scoffs as I attempt to run away from Kova,who is clearly taking it easy on me on our game of tag. Torryn clearly showsthe potential he had as an Alpha. He is slightly larger than Kova, but hardlynoticeable if you weren't observing hard enough. He also was more levelheaded anddominant compared to Kova. Don't get me wrong, Kova is still very large and dominant, I can just see more of a personality change between Torryn and Kai than I can with Kova and Xavier.