Chapter 16

"Daddy Xavie is coming home soon and I can't wait! It's been soo long I miss him like crazy." The blood slowly rushes to my head as I hang upside down on the edge of my bed. Olivia squeals in excitement for me then giggles.

What is she so excited about? As if she read my mind she blurts out her thoughts in a low whisper over the phone, "Do you think they'll finally mark you?"

Her question catches me off guard, but also makes my stomach do a little flip. I think back to before Xavier left, and how he promised I'd be all theirs when he returned. Maybe they will finally mark me. This new idea floating in my mind makes me even more excited to have both of my Daddies with me.

I blush thankful Olivia can't see my reaction, "Maybe... Ugh I sure hope they do. My wolf has been going insane." I'm embarrassed to admit just how insane she's getting. Needing to jump Kai's bones every chance she gets. She's even gotten us in trouble a few times by teasing my poor Dada. Olivia seems to know what I mean though as she giggles.

"Yeah, my wolf was constantly trying to tease Jonathan every chance she got. He was always busy training so it took him a while to mark me too. He knew once he did he wouldn't want to leave my side. Which he didn't." We both laugh at how crazy our mates' wolves can be. But the thought of staying locked up in my room with my two wonderful mates for who knows how long makes me more excited than anything.

"So you're still coming over for lunch right?" Olivia's voice is full of excitement. We planned on spending the whole afternoon together and Daddy Kai agreed that it would be a good distraction. I guess you could say I've been getting a little restless from knowing Xavier could come home any day now. Jonathan came over and I have a feeling he could tell too. They were trying to have a meeting, and I was being a little too distracting for Kai and he made me go to bed early... So I'm sure it was mainly Jonathan's idea to give me the distraction, but I don't mind because I love playdates with Olivia.

"And maybe if we're super good we could convince them to let you sleepover!"

"Yes! I'm so excited. I've never had a sleep over before..." When I was younger I only really spent time with Jaxon and Davis. Since we all lived in the pack house it wasn't really ever needed to have a sleep over, which I doubt my father would have allowed me to do anyways with the two boys. He was always so protective of me. The thought of my past puts a twinge in my heart but it quickly passes. Olivia gasps in disbelief then rambles on everything we must do in order for me to get the full experience.

"Welcome! Come on in you two," Jonathan gives us a warm welcoming smile and I rush into the house ready to see my best friend. Before I can go on my conquest, Kai's stern voice stops me in my tracks.

"Baby, Olivia will be down when she's ready. No need to going running off."

"But Dada..." I whine and look longingly at the door to her playroom, "Play!"

Kai raises an eyebrow warning me not to push it. He already gave me a stern talking too when I refused to sit still to put my shoes on, "Lunch first. Remember?"

I huff, and the look Jonathan gives me lets me know I haven't started this playdate on the right foot. I sigh and force a small smile, "Okay Dada..."

"Addie! Guess what we're eating for lunch?" Olivia jumps on me, wrapping me in a tight embrace, "Hamburgers!"

The sound of delicious hamburgers makes me tummy rumble causing everyone to chuckle. We head over to the kitchen, and Jonathan and Kai sit at the ends of the square table as Olivia and I sit across from each other. Daddy fills my plate with pasta salad, a juicy hamburger with all my favorite condiments, and some broccoli.