The End

I'm sad to say that I think this is the end of "Rogue Twins Are My Daddies".
I want to give a HUGE thank you to all my readers for enjoying this book as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Although this is the end of Xavier, Kai and Addison's story, I do have huge plans for future stories which they might make an appearance in!
So be sure to follow so you can be updated when they make are posted!
But I won't start publishing those until I've finished up my other stories.
If you haven't read them you should definitely check them out! I'll leave a sneak peak of each here:

His Bambina

Vincenzo also seems to notice our surroundings and smirks, "Do you see that Aria? Everyone here can't keep their eyes off you

Vincenzo also seems to notice our surroundings and smirks, "Do you see that Aria? Everyone here can't keep their eyes off you. You're so beautiful the women can't help but want to be you, and the men want you. And yet, none of them can have you."

I smirk at him teasingly, "They can't?"

His hand snakes its way to my thigh, and he squeezes it with a dominant look in his eye, "No, they can't. Because you're mine."

~

Aria is the only daughter of the second most powerful man in the mafia. She's always grown up under the pressure of becoming the best fit to take her father's place. That is until one night of rebellion sends her right into the hands of Vincenzo.
Vincenzo seems to be the answer to her prayers. The boss of the most powerful Italian mafia wants nothing more than to care of Aria, giving her the carefree life she never got to have.
Vincenzo wants to give her the world on a gold platter, as his own stressful world seems to be crushing him. Aria, however, soon realizes something she always grew up knowing about living in a house of power: no matter how gold and shiny the cage is, it will always be just a cage.

And...

Jason McCann —> Daddy

"When can I go home?" Something metal clanks against the counter making me flinch.
His voice is a whisper, barely audible, "You can't."
"Why not? What do you want with me?" I start to raise my voice but quickly lower it trying to stay calm.
"Because I-" Through my eyelashes I can see him run a hand through his hair frustrated. "Do you think I planned this? I was just trying to offer you a damn ride. When I saw the fear in your eyes when you saw Tyson's gun I panicked! It's too late now. Too much has happened. I can't- I can't just let you go."

----------------

Jason McCann. 21 years old and has too many secrets to count.

Cassidy Mattison. 19 years old and just trying to get through college with only her best friend to support her.

What happens when these two world's collide? Will Jason be able to protect Cassidy from the darkness that follows him? Will Cassidy be able to except Jason's lifestyle?