Chapter 12

Sorry for the shorter update but I just had to get in some sexy time for Addison and her lovely mates. 

*All mature*

Addison's POV

"Princess, come say hi to Xavier!" I pull on my t-shirt and stumble down the stairs not even bothering with finding pants first. Xavier tries to call every night, but a few nights he's been caught up with so much work he couldn't.

"Hi Daddy!" I stumble across the slippery tile but finally make it to Kai in record time.

"Princess, no running." Xavier scolds making me apologize instantly.

"How was work today?" I wiggle my way onto Kai's lap and admire my shirtless mate on the screen. He looks tired and all I want to do is reach through the screen and make him feel less stressed.

I know how to make him feel better. My wolf purrs in my mind sending a wave of need and lust through my body. It's been harder and harder for me to control these impulses my wolf gives me, most likely because they haven't marked me yet.

"Long. I've gotten a few people to talk with me, but some mutts forget their place which is stirring up too much trouble."

Kai's grip on me tightens as if understanding what he means. They've both been very cryptic with what exactly Xavier has been trying to do aside from building allies for protection. But who exactly are we needing to be protected from?

"How was your day, dove?" I miss his million dollar smile, and I wish I could kiss those lips soon. Only one more week, I'm sure I can survive.

"Good! Daddy and I had a tea party, and then we had to watch Lizzy and Thomas because their mom had to work an extra shift at work." I loved spending time with Lizzy and her older brother, but watching over four year old and a six year old can really wear a person down. But I certainly wouldn't mind helping watch pack members if they need me to again.

"Sounds like you had a long day too." He chuckles and I agree.

I haven't had to worry about being a big girl in so long, but I'm glad I'm home alone again with just my daddies to see me be me. Kai's hands soothe out my tense muscles making melt into his touch.

"Mmm thank you Daddy." I shut my eyes closed and all I can hear is Xavier's low growl.

"I like your pjs princess."

I blush looking at another one of his t-shirts. It's really help me sleep better without him here, "I like your jammies too."

Of course, I'm not sure I'd call them jammies. Just his boxers. Although I wouldn't mind if he took those off too.

Kia leaves soft kisses onto my neck turning me to putty, "You smell so sweet princess. Should we give Xavier a show?"

Heat shoots to my core making me whimper as Kai's hand travels over my bare legs, "Mmm if it'd make Daddy feel better."

"Oh, it'd make me feel much better baby." Xavier leans back on the bed holding me in his intense gaze. Kai sets up the computer on the table and slowly spreads my legs.

"Hmm, what should we do to our beautiful mate tonight?" Kai nibbles on my sweet spot and teases my entrance with his finger.

"I think we should make her beg." Ugh they must love torturing me. I certainly don't mind begging for them though.

Kai chuckles at my whimpers and slowly removes Xavier's shirt leaving me completely bare, "You see what I have to live with brother? Our little Vixen's decided to stop wearing underwear to bed. As if she's just begging me to devour her."

Xavier only grunts as he adjusts his growing tent. One hand travels to my perky breast as the other circles my core, but not giving me what I want, what I need.

"Mph, Daddy..."

"Are you going to beg already?" Xavier teases, knowing exactly what he's doing. Fine, lets see who can break first.

I entangle my hands into Kai's hair and grind my ass into him. Kai groans and pulls on both my breasts. I stare at Xavier's lustful watch and spread my legs to give him a better view.

"Beautiful princess."

"Thank you Daddy," I moan grinding harder into Kai, as he pinches my nipples, my hand finds it's way to my core.

Xavier only allows me to rub my aching bud for barely a minute when he tsks at me, "I don't believe we gave you permission to please yourself dove."

In an instant Kai is on top of me with my hands pinned above my head, "Hmm such a naughty girl. What do you think Xavier, does she deserve to cum now?"

"I'm not sure she deserves it." Both my mates hold a mischievous glint in their eyes. They can't really be serious about not letting me cum right?

Kai's fingers finally blesses me with their touch in the place I needed it the most, making me moan. He pumps one digit into me, "Ugh so wet baby."

I close my eyes as he enters another digit and slowly pumps his fingers. His hot mouth latches onto my left breast making me cry out his name.

"Look at me dove," Xavier's voice fills my ears but I can't seem to process his command.

Kai freezes, removing all pleasure from my body. I force my eyes open whimpering, needing him to continue.

"I believe Xavier told you to look at him." I look at Xavier and his gaze sends shivers down my spine. I know if he were here right now he would've punished me for not listening to his request.

"Keep your eyes on me or Kai will stop, understood?" I nod and the smack on my breast makes me scream.

"Yess Daddy," Kai continues his work on me making me writhe under his hold. Xavier leans back revealing his bare lower half making me yearn for him even more.

Holy moly he looks huge. His hand slowly starts to pump his member making me even more aroused. His hand seems to go fast, and so does Kai's fingers and they seem to be doing at the same pace.

My insides start to swell with a foreign feeling and I know I can't stay silent anymore, "Please..."

"What's that princess?"

"Please Daddies, I need to cum! Please let me cum for you. You make me feel too good I need to cum." I struggle to keep my eyes from rolling to the back of my head in fear that Kai will stop, and I watch Xavier grunt as his pace becomes sloppy.

"Cum for us baby." My release flows through me in pleasurable waves making me scream their names. Kai continues to thrust his fingers into me letting me ride out my orgasm.

Finally, my blurry vision disappears and I com back to my senses. Kai licks his fingers and growls making me whimper once more and Xavier groans, "Damn baby, when I get home you're mine."

"Yes Daddy."