Author's Note <3

This is an older work, and unedited. I hope you enjoy this romantic suspense. I love hearing from you and really appreciate your reads, votes and comments.

MY DREAM: ME AND TAE is my first fan-fiction of Kim Taehyung, a former member of the Korean Boy Band, BTS.

Few things to note:-

=> Please approach this book with an open mind. If you think you are already approaching it with an open mind, please think twice.

=> You will feel a lot of emotions while reading this book and that's my job as an author. It doesn't matter what you feel, but as long as you feel something my work is done.

=> None of the characters except the female lead from this story belongs to me and there isn't any similarity between the personalities of the character and the real ones.

=> As this is a fan-fiction of Kim Taehyung, I hope his fans accept my story in all good means possible and I hope they enjoy it as well.

=> This story contains a lot of humorous and fun moments, so I hope you enjoy it.

=> The idea and concept for the book is mine (author), so kindly don't steal my concept.

*WARNING: If you're reading MY DREAM: ME AND TAE on anywhere other than Wattpad, then the website you are on has stolen this manuscript from me and you are likely at risk of a malware attack. PLEASE REPORT! If you wish to read my story in its original, safe form, please go to Wattpad where you can find it (along with millions of others) for FREE.*