//take me back to the night we met//

"Keep the flowers there!"

"Okay!'

"Where's the cake?"

"Oh my God, the balloons!"

I and Taehyung were able to hear everything, whatever they were busy with. It was out 25th Anniversary and out babies, who aren't any more babies were celebrating our anniversary. All the kids of BTS member's were also helping them.

Everything, expect me and Tae were allowed to help so, we were seated at one corner and talked to each other while watching them work.

Jimin got his first kid. Sadly, Jungkook is still a bachelor. I don't know if he's looking for a girl. Though he's getting older day by day, yet it doesn't matter to the ARMY. They were still anytime ready to marry him.

It has been 28th years of our togetherness. Even at this age, I still feel like I'm dreaming. Maybe I didn't expect this to happen ever in my life. I shouldn't actually think of such things now when we have been like this for years. The relation of a fan and her idol was changed long back ago. It's just Yeona Tan and Kim Taehyung left.

"Eomma! Appa!" Tyullib held our hands and pushed out of the hall.

"Hey! Why? We won't--" Taehyung tried to speak but was interrupted by Tyuliib.

"No! You guys have already seen half of the decoration. At least, let the other half be a surprise for you." Tyuliib said.

"But--"

"Go and get ready. Your dresses are lying on your bed." She slammed the door on our face.

I looked at Taehyung. "Your kids are just as crazy as you!"

"What? Who are they to you then? Huh?" He kept babbling while I walked away laughing at him.

I held his arm and took him to the balcony. The birds were chirping and I lied my head over his shoulder. At this age, we still couldn't stop ourselves from being romantic.

"Tae, how you feeling?" I asked him.

"The feeling is something else." He said while I laughed out.

Taehyung at his 50s'. He is still the same since I saw him for the first time, on a television. Who knew, I'll be that one lucky person to see him every day, every night, and at every age. We're ageing together, yet things feel like we're still living the days when he used to perform in concerts and I used to cheer for him through my phone or laptop.

"Hey, you love birds. Didn't I say you guys to get ready?" Tyuliib yelled from the back.

We looked at her.

"C'mon! Go and get ready!" She was pissed off.

Tyuliib held my hand and dragged me out of the balcony. I looked at Taehyung and he gave a smile and waved his hand to me.

"Yejun, help Appa to get ready!" She shouted.

"Oh yes!" Yejun replied.

We both entered the room and I was able to see a wedding gown lying on the bed. "Wait, what is this?" I asked to Tyuliib.

"A dress. That you gonna wear now." She replied.

"What!?" I shouted.

"Eomma, no arguments about this." She said, strictly.

"But--" I was still not convinced but she insisted a lot.

"Don't. No, don't! Wear it, right now." She insisted.