//my birthday surprise//

I came out of the bathroom and went to the dining table where I saw my dad reading the newspaper.

"Good morning, Appa!" I greeted him as I gave him a morning hug.

"Good morning, but have you seen the time? No work today?" Father asked me.

"No Appa. It's Sunday. You forgot?" I said to him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Dad replied.

"Have your breakfast!" Mother shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah Eomma!" I said as I took a slice of bread from the plate.

I seated myself next to the empty chair to my dad's, took the butter, and placed it nicely on my bread. Just when I was about to take my first bite, the entrance door opened.

It's Kyong, my brother, who didn't come home last night.

"Hey, Appa. Hey, Eomma. Hey, Nuna!" He said as he came inside.

"Kyong, where have you been since last night?" Father asked him.

Instead of answering, he winked at me. "Chill Appa! Hey Nuna, don't eat so much. Have you seen your weight?" He said making me a fool out of myself.

"Appa! " I tried to complain to father with a pissed off face.

"Kyong, stop that." Father scolded him.

"Okay, sorry Nuna." He said to me as he went towards his room.

I glared at him for few minutes and then kept eating my breakfast.

After some time, Kyong came out of his room, running towards the front door and about to get out of the house.

"Kyong, where you going? Come and have your breakfast!" My mom said as she ran behind Kyong to stop him.

"Not now, Eomma!" He said as he was wearing his shoes.

He opened the door and was about to leave, but before that, he looked at me and smiled while winking.

"What the hell is wrong with this guy?" I hollered.

"I am done!" I said while I took the plate and kept it in the basin.

"I am going to take a bath and then I will go shopping with Aera." I said to mom and dad.

"Why for shopping?" Mother asked.

"For my birthday. I will buy a new dress!" I answered her.

"Okay, when you go with Aera, do bring some bread too!" Mother said.

"Okay, Eomma!" I said, instantly.

I went to my room and picked my clothes from the cupboard.

"You are the cause of my euphoria, la-la-la!" I kept singing as I took a shower.

"Tae-hung, you are the cause of my euphoria!" I shouted as I looked up and kept smiling like an idiot."

I came out from the bathroom and wrapped myself in a towel. I went in front of the mirror, took the dryer to dried my hair.

"La-la-la!" I was still singing and smiling.

As I was done with my hair, I looked at myself in the mirror. "Taehyung, when am I going to meet you?" I said to myself with a freaked out face.

I dressed in something beautiful and left for shopping.

When I came back home, it was around 1 PM.

"Eomma, I am back and brought your bread." I kept the bread on the table and went inside my room.

Kyong came back in the evening since he left today morning. After that, we all had our dinner together at least.

I went to my room, took out my laptop, and started to do my leftover work from my office.

Suddenly, someone came from behind and kept their hands on my eyes tightly and it was Kyong.

"Ah, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Nuna, do you remember tomorrow is your birthday?" He asked me, giving me a back hug.

"Yeah, I do know that, and what surprise is there for me, huh?" I asked him.

"It's a very big surprise." He replied just that much.

I kept thinking about the surprise again but this time, the entire night.

The next day, which was my birthday, Kyong came to my room. "Nuna, wake up. Happy birthday!"

I woke up rubbing my eyes and smiled when I saw him.

"Thanks." I replied with drowsiness.

He pulled me out of my bed and dragged me all the way from my room to the living room. I was so surprised to see the living room full of decoration. The floor was full of colorful balloons and there were birthday stickers stuck in the walls.

"Omo, this--" I screamed in happiness and jumped over Kyong to hug him.

"Happy birthday, Yeona!" My mom and dad wished me.

I was so happy that I can't even express the feeling in words.

"Come, let's here cut the cake." I took the knife in my hand.

"Happy birthday." Everyone sang the birthday song for me while I cut the cake and we all had the pieces of cake in all our mouths.

After the cake session, it was time I receive my presents from them so, Kyong came forward at first. He took out something that he was actually hiding in his back for a long time.

It was an envelope.

"Nuna, it's for you." He said, excited. He was probably waiting to see my reaction.

I took it from him and as I was opening the envelope, everyone's eyes were on me.

I took the paper out of the envelope. The moment was filled with silence, only the sound of the paper was audible.

I looked at the piece of paper and my eyes widened. I couldn't believe what I was actually seeing in front of me at that time.

☆TICKET OF BTS FAN SIGN☆

I looked at Kyong with my widened eyes. My mouth was open and my eyes were about to tear up.

 My mouth was open and my eyes were about to tear up

Kim Taehyung (Edit)

-to be continued.