//i love you//

I kept looking at the phone until the call cut. I don't know why was I feeling sad. I for some reason didn't want the call to cut but on the other hand, I also wasn't courageous enough to talk to him. All I did was staring at my phone.

And once again, my phone started ringing. It was him. This time I picked up the call with the first ring, maybe because I just wanted to hear his voice.

"Hey, Yeona. Why weren't you picking up?" He asked as soon as I pick up the call. I felt satisfaction after hearing his beautiful voice.

"Yeona? Hello?" He repeated.

"Yeah, yes." My voice didn't appear well.

"Are you still upset after that?" He asked, reminding me everything that I forget some fine minutes.

It made me feel awkward. I didn't want to talk about all those again. I guessed he called me to break our friendship which kind of was a fair decision cause even I didn't know how to face him ever again after what I did. Although, it would be the worst thing that will happen to me if he breaks our friendship.

"Okay, forget it. Just tell me, why was your phone switched off? Are u okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, actually my battery died." I said.

"Oh. By the way, Yeona!" He called me.

"Yeah?" I answered.
"Can we meet now?" He asked.

"Meet? Does he want to meet me? But why?"

"Um, no. I'm in my hometown, Guri." I said.

"Guri? Why?" He asked.

"My brother is admitted to the hospital." I told him.

"Oh. Okay. You should be there now. But let me know when you're in Seoul again. Okay? I wanna meet you." He said.

Before I could ask him anything, he hung up the call. I didn't know the reason why he wanted me. I don't even know if I'll be able to meet him or not.

TWO DAYS LATER

Kyong was recovering very soon. I wanted to stay with him, but my mother told me to go back and join the office as I already missed two days. Also, I didn't even take permission for a leave from the office so I knew I need to answer my boss. I agreed to go back. I spent the entire time sleeping on the train.

Finally, the train arrived in Seoul. I came out of the station and was looking for a cab. While waiting for my ride, my eyes caught a crowd of girls. I didn't know what was going out there so, I tried to look. I could see a guy.

"Oh shit! What's he doing here?"

It was Taehyung. I had no idea how and why he's here. I didn't even inform him that I'll be coming to Seoul today. I tried to move in the other direction thinking he might not notice me but he did, eventually.

"Yeona!" He shouted my name.

I turned back and he was running towards me with all those girls running behind him. I was just standing there, almost losing my mind. Suddenly, I could feel someone holding my hands. I looked once and it was Taehyung's hand holding mine. I looked at him while he smiled and dragged me. I could see the girls still running to catch him. He pulled me to the back of his car so that no one could find us. 

I still didn't know what's the matter. When I realized we're still holding hands, my heart started pounding. 

"Yeona." He said while I kept staring at him.

"The thing which I wanted to tell you," He inhaled a deep breath. "Yeona, I think I love you." He said.

"Huh?" My cheeks immediately turned red and I couldn't believe my ears at that time.

"Yes. Saranghamnida!" He said it again.

I had absolutely no idea how to react. My heart was flattered but yet I was afraid to accept what he just said. I mean, he already rejected me once then why would he say such a thing to me now. I was definitely confused.

"You're not joking, are you?" I blurted.

"I'm not. I really love you, Yeona." And he said this for the third time.

The moment, that feeling, hearing those words from Taehyung, I wonder if I visited heaven for a brief moment of my life. 

I was so blank at that moment that I didn't even know whether to laugh or cry. It felt like I was the happiest person in this world. I never thought that my dream will come true one day. That dream which I dreamt of almost every day since I got know him. 

"So, will you be by my side from now on?" He asked while he forwarded his hand.

"Is that even a question, Taehyung-a?"

I kept my hand on his and held it. "Yes. Yes. I will." 

He was smiling after hearing my answer but then, he pulled me towards him and hugged me. 

He hugged me really tight while I kept my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. It probably was the best feeling in this world that I got to enjoy.

We were holding each other's hand. Then, he looked at me and so I did. "Yeona, I wanna take you somewhere."

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

-to be continued.