//devil in disguise//

As the party ended, it was time for all of us to leave. Jin came and gave a smile to me, then he turned towards Taehyung and whispered something in his ears. Taehyung was giggling as Jin patted his back. I was curious to know what he said but, didn't get a chance to ask as everyone was leaving and we had to greet them.

The driver dropped us in front of his house. I came out of the car and looked at the huge building. Taehyung stood beside me and held my hand.

"Let's enter, Mrs. Kim." He said.

A dream of millions of girls and I'm lucky enough to live it. We both entered his home. It was even more beautiful from inside. I kept staring at every hooks and corner of his house. Suddenly, I could feel some kind of tickling on my neck. I turned back and found Taehyung blowing air on my neck.

"What you doing?" I asked.

He smirked.

"Your house is beautiful." I said to him.

"Yeah, but my room is even more beautiful and the best thing about my room is my bed." He winked.

I gulped, hearing him. "Really? Then I would like to see it myself."

"Why not? It's our room now." He said as he took me to his room.

We entered his room and that area was more, more than more beautiful. Interior designing could easily attract anyone. I sat on the bed to judge what Taehyung bragged about, outside.

"It is soft." I was bouncing on the bed.

He was standing at the door. "Like I said." He smirked.

I stopped bouncing and started laughing awkwardly. I stood up, as I was confused about my next action.

"It was a long day, right Tae? I need to get changed so can I use the washroom?" I asked, awkwardly.

"Of course, it's all yours now but, would you mind changing your clothes in front of me?" He smirked and moved towards me. He moved his hand towards his tie to loosen it.

"Huh? Okay, so I'm using it. Ah, yeah." I ran inside the washroom and closed the door. After I was in my right mind, I changed my clothes and came out. I found Taehyung sitting on the couch and he had already changed his clothes.

"Oh, you have changed?" I said as I came out of the washroom.

"Yeah!"

"I'm going to the bed then." I didn't know what to say anymore so, I smiled at him and moved towards the bed. I lied in the bed.

"Yeona!" He called me.

"Yes?" I replied.

"We got married so, what gift are you giving me?" He asked.

"Huh? Why should I gift you?" I was confused.

"You should!" He said.

"Huh?" I narrowed my eyes.

"You don't seem to love me anymore. How sad." He acted out.

Even though I knew he's acting, I still didn't want him to be sad. "Fine, tell me. What do you want, Tae?"

He looked at me and then stood up, came towards me and jumped over me.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"Yeona!" He said, softly.

I looked at him and there was barely any distance between us. His bangs were touching my forehead. My hands were touching his chest. I could feel his heart beating really fast and that made my heart pound too.

"I want to have you tonight." He said and within a fraction of second, he dropped his lips over mine.

He slowly moved downwards as I closed my eyes tightly. There was a slight smile on my face. I could feel his lips running down my neck. He crawled his hand over my stomach.

Then he removed the shirt from my stomach, raised it upwards. I tightly held the bed sheet as I guessed the next. His mouth touched my navel and a shiver ran down my veins. I was enjoying it as he kept licking it.

He raised his head and smirked.

Later, he started taking off his T-shirt. He took my hands and kept it on his abs. Even though I have seen it before but feeling it for the first time. I bit my lips.

"I'll drive you crazy tonight, baby girl." He said.

MORNING

I woke up at 7 o'clock in the morning. Taehyung's head was resting over my chest. I smiled, looking at him. I slowly lifted his head and lied on his pillow. I turned back and took out my shirt which was on the floor and wore it. I went to the washroom then.

I tied my hair and took out the brush. I started brushing my teeth. As I was done getting fresh in the morning, I came out.

I found Taehyung standing and rubbing his eyes. He was still drowsing as he was in his underwear.

I smiled. "Good morning, Tae." I gave him a morning kiss.

He hugged me and resting his head on my shoulder. "Good morning!" He said.

"Still sleepy?" I asked.

"No, but I miss last night." He smirked.   

I chuckled. "Go, get fresh."

He smirked. "Why are you feeling shy, huh?" He suddenly hugged me from the back.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Wanna do it again?" He whispered in my ear.

I turned back and gave him an ugly look. "Tae, stop it. Shut up, please."

"Your cheeks are turning red. You enjoyed it, right?" He laughed.

"Argh!" I shouted.

Kim Taehyung

-to be continued.