//shooting star//

"Where?" I asked but, he just smiled without answering me anything.

"Get in the car." He directed.

"Oh okay. But at least say--" He didn't let me complete the sentence as he pushed me inside the car.

He seated himself inside the car. "Let's go!" He said, making me smile.

It took us around a complete hour to get there. I was really excited to see where we going.

"Still not there?" I asked him.

"Don't worry. We'll be there soon." He assured me.

I was kind of tired after travelling from Guri to Seoul so I fell asleep without even realizing it. 

"Yeona, wake up. We are here." When I opened my eyes and looked outside the window, it was dark outside. Taehyung was standing outside.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"Come outside." He asked me to come out. 

It was totally dark outside. I kept looking around. 

"Yeona!" He called me. I looked at him and he moved his hand forward, towards me. I gave him my hand and he walked me somewhere with him.

There were bushes all around and the place was quite dark and silent. That's why it felt nice to walk with him. We kept walking. 

" Taehyung, where we going?" I asked.

Finally, he stopped and looked at me. "Take your steps forward." He said.

I took a few steps forward and the thing I saw was fascinating. A group of fireflies came out of the grass. "Wow!" The scenario was amazing. I tried to catch one of them but couldn't of course. As I stepped on the grass, some more fireflies came out. It was an open ground. 

I looked at Taehyung. "Thank you so much!" 

He smiled and came towards me while I kept looking at him. Suddenly, he held my hands and there was a sparkle in his eyes, just like the shining butts of the fireflies.

"Let's go." He said and started running on that ground while I followed him.

The entire sky got to light up. There wasn't any darkness left.

We sat down in the grass and enjoying the scenery. The sky was looking so bright with stars and of course, the fireflies making it look even more beautiful. We were holding each other's hands. I kept my head on his shoulder and we looked at each other.

"Yeona, isn't it beautiful?" He asked.

"It's indeed beautiful." I replied.

He looked back in the sky and we were once again enjoying. Suddenly, I remember the time when he confessed to me. I was still curious to know why suddenly he realized that he loves me after rejecting me once. So, I thought of asking him.

"Taehyung." I called him.

"Yeah!" He responded.

"How did you change your mind?" I asked him.

He smiled.  "You came in my dream."

"Ah really?" I was really glad to hear that.

He suddenly looked at me with a serious face and grabbed my shoulder with his hands.

"I was afraid to lose you. I didn't want to lose you. Please don't ever leave me." He said to me as I kept staring into his eyes.

"And," He chuckled. "Jimin made me realize that I love you. I'm thankful to him."

I was surprised to hear about Jimin, but I too was thankful to him. He played such an important role in our relationship. He indeed is an angel.

Taehyung hugged me then, making me blush. He suddenly moved his body from me but his hands were still on my shoulder. He was looking into my eyes.

"Yeona, I love you." He said.

My lips were a bit apart. He moved his head towards mine and I could guess what was gonna happen next so, I closed my eyes, ready to feel his lips. 

"Yeona, look shooting star." He suddenly screamed out, destroying my imagination and expectation.

"What the hell just happened?"

I opened my eyes. I looked at him and he was looking at the sky with a huge smile on his face. I looked at the sky too and there were shooting stars.

"Yeona, make a wish, fast." He said.

I quickly closed my eyes and joined my hands to make a wish. When I was done, I looked at him and his eyes were still closed. He was making a wish. I was excited to know what his wish was.

He opened his eyes and gave a smile. He moved towards me with those boxy smile on his face. He held my face with his soft hands and moved his head towards mine.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and smirked.  

His lips were on mine, finally.

Park Jimin

-to be continued.