//it's fine//

"Taehyung, I love you and I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you." I was standing in front of the mirror and preparing myself.

Finally, I managed the courage to tell Taehyung about my feelings. I was ready to express what I actually felt for him.

"Calm down, calm down." I said to myself as I took a deep breath. I kept squeezing my hands due to the anxiety attacks. My heart was pounding really fast. I took my phone and called Taehyung. The phone was ringing.

"Yes, Yeona." He picked up the call.

"Taehyung, can we meet for a brief time." I stuttered.

"Yeah, of course. Where do you wanna meet?" He asked.

"The park where we met." I said.

"Okay." He hung up.

"Let's get ready." I rushed towards the dressing table and set my hair first. I wore the best dress possibly that I had. Also wore a small pendant in my neck and then, I was ready. I took the white roses which I brought for him.

I was on my way. My heart was beating tremendously as the distance reduced between me and the park. I was recalling all the memories we had together till now. It's like 3 weeks and  3 days of our friendship. I took my time to realise my feelings for him and now I was ready to tell him that.

Finally, I arrived in the park, but he wasn't there yet. I was waiting for him and getting excited every minute passed. And then.

"Hey, Yeona!" He called.

I looked the way he called me from. Taehyung was coming towards me. Everything disappeared once more and I could only see him. That beautiful face and his boxy smile.

"Hey, why did you called me?" He asked as he was standing in front of me.

"Oh, I wanna tell you something." I looked around, nervously. He smiled and looked at my hands which were carrying those flowers.

"Hey, these are so beautiful. Are the flowers for me?" He asked.

"Yes, I brought them for you."

He looked at me. "Hey, you're looking beautiful today. Going on a date, huh? Why didn't you tell me earlier, or you gonna propose someone?" He narrowed his eyes and said with an awkward smile.

"Who's the guy? C'mon, tell me! Don't tell me, it's me." He started laughing. "Sorry, it was a joke."

"It is you, but why are you laughing?"

I couldn't speak anything.

"What? Will you propose to me?" He kept laughing.

Suddenly, my heartfelt heavy. I don't know why I started feeling embarrassed. I looked down and spoke up.

"Why isn't that possible?" My voice appeared cold.

Taehyung was quiet after hearing me. "Yeona, what are you saying? It is a joke, right?" He somehow managed a smile.

I finally blurted out. "I'm serious. Yes, Taehyung."

He was looking at me, totally shocked. It felt like he wasn't able to understand me.

"Saranghaeyo, Taehyung-a!" I finally said it.

"Yeona?" He seemed speechless.

"Yes!" I said.

"What you saying? How is that possible? I mean I don't know-- Yeona we are friends and this isn't possible." He said.

Hearing that, I definitely didn't feel nice, in fact, I wanted to cry. I still kept my calm and tried not to break out in front of Taehyung.

"Oh, I see. I'm sorry then. " I looked down.

He kept his hands over my shoulder and was trying to console me.

"Yeona, you know? We are really good friends and I want to keep it like this." He said with a smile, but that words broke me even more.

I just didn't want to stay there anymore in front of him, before I start crying. I just wanted to run away.
Trying to act normal. I tried to give a smile but it appeared so difficult then.

"It's fine. I got you. Okay, bye." I said managing a smile and was about to leave. I turned around to leave the place but he called me.

"Yeona." He called.

I turned back again to hear him with a little hope of him accepting me but.

"I'm sorry." That's the only thing he said.

I walked out of the park and didn't look back this time. I looked at those roses in my hand and threw them in the nearby dustbin.

I felt so stupid for my stupid act. He'll never accept me and I lost him as a friend as well. I felt like slapping myself really hard. I was feeling so heavy from inside that I just wanted to cry for three days straight.

"Why did I even fall in love with him when I knew there's no possibility of him accepting me? Why? Out of all the people in this world, why him?" I said to myself.

I kept walking when my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and it was my mom. "Mom!" My voice cracked up. I picked up the call.

"Yes, mom." I tried not to make her understand that I was crying.

"Yeona, where are you?" She was crying, which made me wonder.

"Why are you crying? Did something happen?" I asked her, worried.

"Kyong-Kyong is admitted in the hospital. Please come here." She said.

"What? What are you saying--Wait, I'll be there within some time." I said and rushed towards grandma's house.

" I said and rushed towards grandma's house

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kim Taehyung

-to be continued.