//i do//

I shared the news of my marriage with Mom and Dad. They were really happy. With the relationship that formed between my and Tae's family, my Mother and Taehyung's Mother became really close. Our families already started planning out the marriage ceremony. They also started sending the invitation cards to our relatives.

THE DAY

Finally, today's the day when I'll become Kim Yeona. Everyone will know me as Taehyung's wife. I was dressed up in my wedding gown and was admiring myself in the mirror. Of course, I mean I probably looked the best on my wedding day. 

Mother entered the room. "Yeona, you look so pretty." She said.

"Thanks, Eomma." I thanked her.

"It's time to leave." She said.

I was quite nervous even though I didn't let anyone notice that. "Yeah!"

We sat in the car and left for the church.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V |

Everyone looked at the entrance of the church and started clapping when Yeona entered. She was looking like a fairy from a fairytale. I was unable to take my eyes off her. I was almost lost in her mesmerizing get up. She took her steps towards me, holding her dad's hand.

She stood next to me while I still stared at her. She once looked at me but, then changed her visions, probably because she was shy. 

We were allowed to sit as the priest invited us to join the opening hymn. After it got over, there were some more rituals like Old Testament reading and Psalms. Then the priest started reading the Gospel. Now the priest invited us for the vows. We looked at each other and there comes a smile in our face. 

The priest readouts. "I, Kim Taehyung take you, Tan Yeona, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." 

"I do." I said.

He read the same thing for her. "I do." She answered.

Now, it was time for the ring ceremony. We exchanged each other's rings and there was a round of applause for us. The Priest asked us to kiss. We held each other's hands and moved our head forward for the kiss.

After some more rituals, the priest blessed us. "This mass has ended. You may now go in peace." The priest dismissed us by saying this.

It was time for recession. She threw the flower and everyone was curiously watching that who's gonna catch it.  And then, Jimin caught the flowers as everyone started wishing him.

PARTY

YEONA'S P.O.V |

Finally, it was party time. I was standing beside Taehyung. 

He looked at me and gave that boxy smile. "You're looking beautiful." He said.

"Thank you." I blushed.

He held my hand when suddenly, RM came with his wife. "Hey, you both. Congratulations!"

"Thanks!" We both replied.

He looked at me. "I hope you will handle him well."

I laughed. "Yeah, I'll." I said.

"Excuse me guys, let the Worldwide Handsome talk to the bride." Seokjin entered. He looked at both of us and moved his hand on Tae's hair to caress him. "My boy grew up, huh?!" He said, teasing Taehyung.

"Yes, mommy!" Taehyung teased him while Jin's wife wished us. Jin's child was standing and looked around.

"By the way, how's my suit?" Jin asked.

"You're looking handsome." RM replied.

"I know. I actually thought of wearing a pink suit but, my wife didn't let me wear it." Jin said as he looked at his wife. His wife smiled awkwardly.

"Excuse me?" Came Jimin and Taehyung gave him a hug. "Congratulations to both of you!" He greeted us. 

"Guys, do you'll wanna hear my daddy jokes?" Jin asked.

"No! No thanks!" RM said, instantly.

I was just looking at them and tried not to laugh. Jin moved towards the buffet as his kid was disturbing him. 

Then entered J-Hope. "Hey guys, I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope." He said as he started laughing.

I and Taehyung laughed as well. Hoeseok congratulated us and looked at Taehyung. "V, is there sprite and hamburger on the menu?" He asked.

Before Taehyung could say anything, Suga entered holding his child's hand. "Hey Taehyung, congo man! Have a good life." He said with his swag while his child was hiding behind him.

Suddenly, Jungkook appeared in front of us. "Hyung, congratulations!" He said. "I'm so happy for you." He held Jimin's shoulder.

"Jimin Hyung, let's go eat something. Please come with me." Jungkook asked Jimin but Jimin didn't want to go.

"Hey, aren't we all gonna dance? After all, it's our Taehyung's wedding." Jin said.

"Yeah, we'll but, don't know about you." Jimin smirked.

"You short Mochi!" Jin said.

"I'm short? First, see your legs." Jimin said.

"So what? I don't think they're shorter than yours." Jin smirked.

"You sometimes look like a pig, you know?" Jimin laughed.

"Yes, I'm a pig. Oink oink!" Jin made some weird sounds which made everyone laugh.

I was standing at a distance away from them and enjoying the scene, trying to control my laugh. I was seeing the real BTS in front of my eyes, all together. And then SUGA came forward, took a mic, and spoke. "Hey, ladies and gentlemen, as y'all know that it's our Taehyung's wedding party so, there must be a BTS performance, right?"

Everyone started shouting like crazy. "YES!"

So, here the first performance gets started. They started dancing to their new hit songs and after that, they all were dancing like crazy.

Suddenly, Taehyung dragged me to the dance floor as everyone was requesting a Couple Dance. As requested, we did a dance together not just because it was requested but we had to do it anyway. We were looking into each other's eyes and moved along with that beats.

 We were looking into each other's eyes and moved along with that beats

BTS

-to be continued.