//honey, let's go to moon//

"Yeona, we are getting late." Taehyung shouted. I peeped out the window and I could see him waiting for me in the car.

"Coming!" I replied back.

"Hurry!" He kept acting like a kid.

I took my side bag and came outside. "Hi!" I said to Tae.

"Get in the car." He said.

Taehyung helped the driver to put the luggage inside the car and then came inside the car to sit beside me. We looked at each other and a huge smile appeared in our faces.

We were going on our honeymoon. The driver dropped us in front of the airport. We enter the airport and as usual fan girls and media people surrounded us.

The flight took off the next moment we could realise and soon after we were already so close to our destination. We were going to Bora Bora island. The name sounds like some cartoon showcase and honestly, the name attracted us to visit it. I could see the island from the flight window. The area was beautiful and compact. Seems the perfect place for us.

I jumped out of the car when it dropped us to our resort. The sea was just beside our residence so, we can go there anytime.

"This place is so beautiful and blue!" Taehyung shouted out.

I looked at him and there was a huge boxy smile in his pretty face. He looked at me. I moved closer to him and gave him a side hug. 

Suddenly, someone called us from behind. He was a butler. He came to show us our room. So, we followed him.

"This is your room sir." He opened the door.

They dropped our luggage in our room. We decided to rest for a while as we were tired after the journey and then we shall go for an evening walk on the beachside.

It was 7 PM when I woke up from a nap and woke Taehyung up as well. We freshened up and went for a walk on the beachside. There were only a few people on the beach so it was quite and calm.

The sea appeared shiny in the moonlight. A cold breeze was blowing. I rested my head over Tae's shoulder and held his arm tightly. We moved a little closer to the sea so that we could feel the cold water in our feet.

After that, we ate something in the nearby stall. Some people even came to take pictures with us.

NEXT DAY

"Yeona, look." Taehyung said.

I looked at him and he splashed water on my face. I tried to protect myself and then it was my turn. We were in the sea, playing in the water. It was time for some water sports now. We started with water skiing. I literally fell from the fly board for like twenty times. After making myself a fool, we went for Parasailing.

"Yeona. I'm not going up in the sky." Taehyung said.

"C'mon, it'll be fun." I said.

I managed to convince him somehow and we were ready for take-off. I was excited but when I looked at Taehyung, he was scared like a wet cat.

"Don't be afraid." I said, teasing him while he scoffed.

We were about to fly in the sky.

"If I die--AAA! What the--" He kept shouting.

I looked down to enjoy the view. The sea appeared blue and shiny. It felt like I was flying like a free bird.