P R O L O G U E

It was half-past eight in the morning. The entire room was lightened up by the bright sun rays passing through the glass windows of my room. I was lying on the bed with my puffed eyes and winter morning face.

He hopped on the bed and held me in his arms. I could feel the sensation of his hand crawling over my waist smoothly, trying to reach my agony.

He moved his face towards my neck as I could feel his warm breath over the surface near my neck. His craving lips were trying to suck me really hard.

The sensation every time we met was making me crazy. I moved my hands towards the waist area to held his hands that were on me.

He moved near my ears to whisper, "Good morning, my love."

I finally opened my eyes to hear his voice and smiled at him. "Good morning, hon."

"Beep, beep!" He made some weird sounds.

I blinked a few times, trying to understand what makes him produce such weird sounds. "Why are you making such sounds, baby?" I said, confused.

"Beep, beep!" He repeated.

The second time when he made the same sound, I couldn't stop myself from laughing. "You sound like a morning alarm." I laughed.

I tried to move from him and- drum drum. I fell from the bed.

Beep Beep- The alarm was still ringing.

"Ouch!" I shouted in pain.

I opened my eyes, only to find myself in a pathetic position and situation where all my hair was in front of my face and I was on the floor after falling down, not only from the bed but also from the best dream of my life.

Beep-beep.

The alarm was still making noises so I got up from the floor and stopped its annoying sound first and threw it somewhere in my room.

"Fuck this stupid machine, this alarm just ruined the best dream of my life where I and my Tae were sharing the same bed." I hollered.

"I was about to kiss him." I said with a poker face.

I decided to go to my bed again so that I can complete my so-called dream with Tae. Just when I placed myself in the bed, my mother called me.

"Yeona." My mother started shouting my name from downstairs.

"What's the matter, Eomma?" I replied back, annoyed.

"Did you see the time? Don't you have works to do? Get up!" My mother said as she was working in the kitchen.

"Ten more minutes please." I said with my cracked voice as I was too desperate to see him again in that dream.

I laid down on the bed and was about to close my eyes, but yet mom yelled again."No, wake up right now." She said as she was about to enter my room.

I replied back. "Whatever."

"Just look at your room, you lazy girl." She said as she started to clean the things up.

"Don't touch those." I hollered as I jumped out of the bed and rushed towards her.

"Give it back." I said as I snatched the Tae poster from her hand.

"Never ever touch this again. What if it tore?" I said.

"Okay, now as you are awake, go get ready. Don't you have to go to work?" My mom asked.

"Going, mom." I replied to her as I kept smiling looking at the picture of Taehyung.

I kept the poster in my sturdy table and headed towards the washroom to get ready for work.

My mother asked me. "By the way, do you remember that your birthday is coming?"

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." I looked at her, surprised.

Mom was busy cleaning the room while she spoke to me. I slowly went near her and hugged her from the back.

"What's wrong with you?" Mother asked.

"Eomma, my birthday is coming so you all have planned a surprise for me, right?" I said with hopes in my eyes.

Mother laughed. "Kyong said he does have a big surprise for you."

"Really? What can it be?" I asked.

"I don't know that so, go and get ready fast." Mom pushed me up to the bathroom door. "Get it, I'm waiting downstairs for you with the food."

"Okay, mom!" I said and went inside.

Although I kept thinking about Kyong's gift for me while brushing my teeth.