//witch//

I opened my eyes as it gets irritated when the bright sunlight entered through the car window. I started rubbing my eyes and after a few seconds, I got my vision back.

I looked at my wristwatch. "Ah, it's 6 o'clock."

I looked outside the window and the surrounding appeared really bright and uplifting.

Last night we were late and slept in the car. I stretched my head as I turned the other side to see that beautiful sleeping face of Taehyung. And here goes a smile on my face.

I started thinking about the last night incident and my cheeks turned red again.

There was a little movement in his body. He probably was gonna wake up so I kept staring at him as he lifted his body to sit properly. After rubbing his eyes for a while, he opened them and turned towards me.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning." I replied.

"What's the time?" He asked.

"It's 6:10 AM." I said.

"Oh, we should leave this place then, otherwise we will be late to reach homes." He said.

"Yep." I nodded.

"Or do you want to spend some more time with me?" He smirked.

"Huh? Ah no. It's nothing like that." I hesitated and turned my face to the other direction.

"You're so shy and that's what makes you look even cuter." He caressed my hair.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Not really." I pretended to not be hungry but right then, my stomach growled out loud.

I looked at Taehyung and there was no expression on his face as he kept staring at my stomach. I tried to hide the thing, keeping my hands on my stomach.

"Haha, let's go." I said managing a smile.

He looked at me, bit his lips and then started laughing like anything. His one hand was on his stomach and the other one was beating the seat. I kept watching him, narrowing my eyes.

"You're so cute." He said, laughing.

I pouted as I turned to the other side."Stop laughing, Tae."

He went all silent then, which made me wonder. So, I turned again to check and he looked serious. "What happened?" I asked.

"What did you say just now?" He asked back.

"Ah, did I hurt you with my words? I'm really sorry if I did. " I was afraid he'll start getting irritated.

"You said Tae, right?" He asked, still serious.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I won't ever call you that again if you don't like it." I apologised.

"Don't be sorry. I liked it. Say that again, please." He blurted.

"Erm, Tae? Is that okay?" I was confused.

He chuckled. "Say that once more."

I smiled slightly.

"Okay, so you'll call me Tae from today onwards. Cool?" He acted cutely.

I chuckled. "Sure, Tae."

"Let's have breakfast together then. Hope we'll find a nice hotel in our way." He said.

He started driving the car and we went to a hotel. We ate our breakfast and left the place.

I got out of the car as we were in front of my house. I took my luggage out of the car and we waved our hands to each other. Before he left, he gave me a flying kiss which made my cheeks go red as usual.